Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#76 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 9:47 PM
I really have the urge to go, because I would absolutely love to meet you guys. And I also feel like I have to take advantage of the fact that I live quite close to Amsterdam...
But I have nobody to go with. All of them can't go and I don't want to go alone . And it's a bit late tot say to my parents that I'll go to Amsterdam. :P
So, I wish you all a very nice day in Holland and please take as much pictures as you can! I look forward to them!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Advertisement
Not actually evil.
#77 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
In this thread - first post!

Almost everything in that post was added later, after I first read it. Didn't even know it got updated until I read your post. The original post said something to the effect of "here's a thread about that meeting in Amsterdam that we discussed earlier", so that's why I asked. Whoever did the edits, thanks for letting folks know, and the plumbob hats link is full of win.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#78 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 10:00 AM
Well, the first post said we'd be meeting in Amsterdam on the 14th. The timing and place were added later, but that's all. The timing is mainly because Frenchie's in town visiting, and now white lives here too, so... why not.

Anyway, I'm off! We'll be there a bit early to see Sinterklaas but will be waiting outside the Sex Museum at 2 PM! We'll stick around until at least 2:30 to make sure all have shown up. We'll probably have wifi so I can check the thread to see if anyone said they're going to be late - nobody PMed asking for my phone # just in case, so make sure you're on time-ishly! We don't want to miss you!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#79 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 10:25 AM
The Sex Museum! pmsl!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Not actually evil.
#80 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 9:38 PM
I hope for a group pic of people in plumbob hats. Wonder if there will be any red or platinum bobs?

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#81 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 9:48 PM
Frenchie had a platinum plumbbob - us admins had red ones.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#82 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 11:12 PM
For some photos - check this out
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...77&l=be6f2b274f.

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Mad Poster
#83 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 12:55 AM
No way! You all have faces, and are actual people! With names! And, you know, actual-people stuff! :-D Now I really really wish I could've been there! Looks like you all had a good time :-) Thanks for linking the photos MogHughson :-)
The other one
#84 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 2:19 AM
Looks like it was fun, love the MTS graffitti, how apt . Dunno why but I always think most simmers are teens and that I ought to grow the heck up (I never will though) so it was nice to see that you are all adults and probably all in my age group Thought there'd be more of you though. Nice plumbobs too :D

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Scholar
#85 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 3:27 AM
I thought there'd be more people too. It was cool to see all the 'real' people in the photos, though. Props to Mog for putting up pictures!!
Not actually evil.
#86 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 6:02 AM
Thanks for the photos! I hope this becomes an annual gathering. I might actually have airfare in a few years, provided the job comes through.

Is the giraffe a sim fan too?

Retired Duck
retired moderator
#87 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 8:47 AM
Envy! Envy like woah!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 3:28 PM
Thanks Mog, Nice pictures and fun afternoon. Did you 'survive' your trip? Needed lots of coffee this morning to get started at work.
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
#89 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:33 PM
Thankfully I didn't have to go to work today - took Monday off. We'll see how Tuesday goes

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#90 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 7:11 PM
What fun! I wish I had a Sims3 transporter unit so I could pop over there and back at will. :0) Glad you guys had a good time.

p.s. Like the plumbob hats! :0)
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 1:05 PM Last edited by buitefr1 : 17th Nov 2010 at 2:55 PM. Reason: /
For some other photo´s (sorry, only 3, battery onloading issue) you can check here: http://forum.sims3nieuws.nl/viewtop...=133968#p133968 . I wrote a tiny piece for Sims3Nieuws.
Inventor
#92 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:21 PM
Looks like you had fun.

Too bad I couldn't free up the time to come (In hindsight I wish I had, because I had a shitty sunday) but maybe it's an idea to organise another meet-up in spring or so? If we know a bit longer beforehand more people might be able to plan and come?
Scholar
#93 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 9:19 PM
Thanks for sharing the pix. After spending so much time on thsi site it was nice to see some of the faces. Looks like you all had fun. Wish I could have been there.

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 6:51 PM
Awww, Geekling is cute!

Glad you guys had fun...wish I could have been there
Test Subject
#95 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 10:38 PM
There needs to be one of these meetups here in america so us Americans can attend. Hope everybody had a great time!
Page 4 of 4