Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#126 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 7:19 PM
Peace: thanks for your "zombies". Such nice big mouths to glomp everyone with. Do they have fangs? Are they as mean as "normal" zombies? I will be sending them to Quadington, a pre-populated hood (by The Hoodbuilding Group), where all the NPCs are Zombies.

ennyjulia: I thought in Uni the fire men would automatically show up. But that must be wrong, because PICTURES>

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 2:13 PM
I hope it's okay for me to bump up this year-old thread

Trying out a BACC, but I wanted to start my founders in uni so they can gain skills and relationships. University is the wonderful Brainania from Mootilda

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Scholar
#128 Old 18th Feb 2023 at 3:59 PM
Default Jam session
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#129 Old 18th Feb 2023 at 5:06 PM
I rarely put my yas in dorms because I like them living at home so I can play the household as a family for a little longer, but sometimes it's necessary to send them over to college or to a dorm, especially when their parents are poor and don't own a house, or when there's many children and not enough space. This is my group of sims who are actually living in a dorm:
Instructor
#130 Old 18th Feb 2023 at 10:26 PM
LauraPamplona, I love your pictures! And I love the sim in picture 6, and that jacket she's wearing.
Mad Poster
#131 Old 28th Mar 2023 at 1:39 AM
Like the jacket too; looks like she's really "plugged in" --I know that thing coming from her head is supposed to be hair, but looks like a conduit to her computer.

Scholar
#132 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 8:57 PM
It's late at night, no one's in the cafeteria, so why not?

Tybalt doesn't seem to mind.

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#133 Old 13th Nov 2023 at 4:29 PM
I was playing one of my Uni sims, and she visited the secret society she is a member of. There was much fighting, they all hate each other! Oh, and a cowplant fatality.

Instructor
#134 Old 13th Nov 2023 at 11:29 PM
I never new my secret society sims needed a big metal flamingo, but they do now. And mine don't even have a bar - seems I have a lot to learn.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#135 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 6:17 PM
Instructor
#136 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 2:51 AM
Thanks, Simsample! It's a thing of beauty, that ... bird.
Mad Poster
#137 Old 12th Dec 2023 at 3:22 AM
Chubby Xander Roth serves hamburgers ..ouch. Gavin Newsom eats with his nose. Xander Roth & David Ottomas cram for finals. Xander finally looses his childhood fat & Gavin Newsom goes nuts. An outfit is shredded
Screenshots
Attached Images

Scholar
#138 Old 20th Jan 2024 at 1:14 AM
Just a typical day at the sorority...

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#139 Old 25th Jan 2024 at 2:49 AM
Tony and Mel's graduation pictures (They met at Uni, been together ever since).

Page 6 of 6