Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2024 at 10:47 PM Last edited by kuroirei : 1st Mar 2024 at 11:35 PM.
Default WCIF A specific wall niche building set?
Hello! I recently had to reinstall TS3 and I'm looking for a specific CC set. I don't remember who the creator was, nor have I been able to find it using basic keywords, so hopefully this sounds familiar to someone here!

I'm looking for a four piece recessed wall niche building set I used in my previous install of TS3, unfortunately I can't remember if it was part of a bigger set. I found a TS4 equivalent, I've included a screenshot to give an idea of what I'm looking for and highlighted the four pieces that were included in the TS3 set (the second image is just an example of what the end result is like, for reference). They were thick false walls, I believe they were decorative but they still may have appeared in the table/shelf category. Any help is appreciated, I've found other niches but they just aren't the same.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2024 at 8:15 AM
Actually never mind, I found it! If anyone else is looking for this set, it's JKLEE's Wall Deco items. The user Sorceress Supreme shared them in this thread (On the post from 9/5/20)

https://modthesims.info/showthread....6&goto=lastpost
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2024 at 7:17 PM
I'm so glad you found them! I was looking for you, but I had only gotten a list of vaguely-similar items I was compiling to post or you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 5:35 AM Last edited by SerenWilder : 18th Mar 2024 at 10:49 AM.
Thank you so much for sharing the link, you made my day. I was expecting that I am gonna find your post. I was actually searching for this https://academized.com/write-my-thesis website online because I want someone to write my thesis assignment and when I was searching for it online, I found a link to your post as well. And I am also looking for a specific CC set and that is why I took interest in your post.