Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 4:42 AM Last edited by bassist_bitch : 16th Jan 2009 at 3:45 AM.
"attached to wall" what does this mean? EDIT: pictures added
when i go to place a wall along the pink checkered tiles in the picture, i get the words "attached to wall" and then it doesnt work. no wall appears. ive been buliding awhile and have neve had this problem.

i tried removing the roof and checked all the walls are the same height but i cant get it to work.

does anyone know whats going on?

EDIT: pictures posted.
i am trying to put a wall along the pink checkered tiles.
it wont let me.
it says "attached to wall"

weird
Screenshots

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 7:30 AM
Post a picture as I am not sure what you are talking about.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 11:39 AM
Take off the roof, and see if it will work, if it does then it is a problem with the roof you have in the front.

Edit: I see you said you tried taking off the roof, do you want to send the house to me and I will see if I can get the wall there?

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 4:42 PM
You haven't been using constrainfloorelevation false on this lot, have you? Try turning it on, and then make your walls and see what happens. I can't tell for sure but on your 2nd pic it looks like your top floor walls might be one click too high, which would explain the error message .. "attached to wall" is something I've only seen in the context of sloped walls, so far.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:56 PM
thanks guys
yeah i did use that cheat. but i gave up and i decided to make another house.. grr but i'm having modular stair issues now. damn walls.

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies