Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 3:09 AM
Default "Barn" roof issues
I currently downloaded a farm with a typical barn roof (rounded A). The problem is I cannot remove/recolor/create this roof. Using the "delete roof" option does not work. I think they're made out of floor tiles but trying to CTRL-click them with another floor tile does not work to delete it either. Is anyone else having issues with these houses?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 4:13 AM
Can you link to the house?

I've created barn roofs both ways. If its an actual roof it will delete when you select the roof tool, then ctrl+click. When the roof is made with the cfe cheat, you need to level the roof, then delet.
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 12:48 AM
This doesn't sound like anything is wrong with your game, so I'm moving this to the Build forum.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies