Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2023 at 8:03 PM
Default No window appears when trying to save projects in HoodPlanner
Hello,

does anyone here know the tool named HoodPlanner?
https://greatcheesecakepersona.tumb...s-2-hoodplanner

I wanted to create some projects to implement them later with SimCity 4, but there's a problem that I cannot solve - when I want to save drawings, roads or lots, there's nothing happening and I don't see any window that could make me able to choose a directory and give a name to the file with project.

Did anybody here have this problem?

I use Windows 10 and this is the first time something works incorrectly and I cannot find a solution.

I'm sorry, there's no category that matches this kind of thread, but I had to choose anything, that's why it says "SimPE".

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Jul 2023 at 10:49 AM
Just coming to say I had the same issue, and could not get it to save. The only solution I found was to keep the program open the entire time I was creating. The "Load" button opens a window but the "Save" button does not. I'm on Windows 11 so I guess it's a compatability issue with newer versions.

I could print fine, but the roads printed in white so I had to go over them with a marker pen.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2023 at 11:21 AM
Did you check your download folder? I had the same problem but realize it just get there.