Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 7:02 AM
Default Anyone willing to update the SuperSpeed Mod????
So, as many of you know, the SupeSpeed Mod by Atrtum has been broken for a while and he is inctive. Is anyone willing to make a new version??? PLEASE!! With pets there are so many instancess where I need to speed up sleep time since th pets stay up. Such an awesome mod and I really miss it!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Selarono
So, as many of you know, the SupeSpeed Mod by Atrtum has been broken for a while and he is inctive. Is anyone willing to make a new version??? PLEASE!! With pets there are so many instancess where I need to speed up sleep time since th pets stay up. Such an awesome mod and I really miss it!!!

To what game version you want it to be compatible ? Latest game version is 1.45.62. State your current version and I will update it for you.

AshenSS
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AshenSeaced
To what game version you want it to be compatible ? Latest game version is 1.45.62. State your current version and I will update it for you.

Hey! can you update it to 1.46.18.1020?? I am not the post creator but I need it too.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkuria
Hey! can you update it to 1.46.18.1020?? I am not the post creator but I need it too.

Well I just updated my game today to 1.46.18 and this last 3 days so busy in work. I will spare sometime to update this mod to 1.46.18 and I also want to make some fixes regarding with the simulation improvements. The case is I already comeup with the speedup but along with the effect of the speedup I also must do some improvements with the simulation.

AshenSS