Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2018 at 6:00 AM
Default WCIF a working Lana Del Ray by GramSims download link?
I've checked just about every single website for a working download link but all of those that I seem to find are broken. I would greatly appreciate if someone could send me their own lana del ray by GramSims download link or at least send my way one from a website that's working. Thank you.

"And now I, Mormon, proceed to finish out my record, which I take from the plates of Nephi; and I make it according to the knowledge and the understanding which God has given me."
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 28th May 2018 at 7:29 AM
If you're looking for the Sim, I'm not sure if they ever shared it and not just the content created for that sim.

However, Kurasoberina had a Lana Del Rey sim at some point. Here is a working link
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th May 2018 at 8:45 AM
Thank you so much Blyss! <3

"And now I, Mormon, proceed to finish out my record, which I take from the plates of Nephi; and I make it according to the knowledge and the understanding which God has given me."