Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 25th Apr 2010 at 11:12 AM
wow!
I havent watched them all but i will one day!!
Your filming skills arew quite good, i subbed, my name is dandasimmer!!

Occasional Builder, Full time player. Check out my Let's Plays here!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 2:17 AM
very good work with the movie making, Im hooked this now. I can't wait for the next episode or even the next season to come out. thanks so much
Field Researcher
#28 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 6:39 AM
i just watched "decisions" and im wondering how do you get the video when there driving to the lot when there talking about nina

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 5:09 PM
You are pro Video maker.

Lemme be yo sledgehammer
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 1:27 PM
I love this serie!
I have watched them all, can't wait to see more
Field Researcher
#31 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:31 AM
When will season 4 or episode 4 be available ? must ay your extremly talented at creating videos well done ^.^
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 6:17 AM
Thanks so much for all your support I'm glad people are enjoying my soap opera! I have updated my blog which gives some info about the upcoming episode if you're interested -
http://doons99p.blogspot.com/2010/0...till-alive.html

Thanks agains :D

Check out Pleasantview the Soap Opera 🎥
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 7:22 PM
That was awesome!!! Story line, excellent camera work, transitions, etc. TOP NOTCH!! *flashes jealous - with a smile* The driving scenes are amazing. I'm going to need to work on this myself. *husband screams from the background* LOL

http://lifedownloaded.shutterfly.com
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dadebabe09
That was awesome!!! Story line, excellent camera work, transitions, etc. TOP NOTCH!! *flashes jealous - with a smile* The driving scenes are amazing. I'm going to need to work on this myself. *husband screams from the background* LOL

LOL! Husband's can be annoying sometimes Thanks for the feedback :D

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 9:58 PM
WOW!! I've been watching your Pleasantview soap opera lately on your Youtube channel and your website and they are awesome. It's making me miss playing the sims 2 (almost). Lately I've come up with a story of my own but I was unsure of how to go along the lines of doing so...until I saw your soap opera. You didn't even use voice actors and it was still worth watching. I like it and it has inspired me to do the same with my storyline that I've been contemplating for a couple years now. Keep up the good work and I've bookmarked your website just so that I can watch all the movies you have already made and to keep a look out for more to come!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 8:39 PM
WOW! I was bored all day today and yesterday until I stumbled on this page and found you had made a sims 2 soap opera using the inhabitants of Pleasantview. At first I wasn't interested until a small voice told me "Go on ahead and watch it anyway. What can it hurt?" And boy am I glad I listened to that small voice. Cause your soap opera is awesome. I was sitting on the edge of my seat and while some episodes made my jaw drop! It was great. From the time I started watching them late yesterday till about now, I watched every single episode up until the last one you made and now I'm waiting for more. I've bookmarked your website and I'll be checking back more often.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 7:29 AM
Your episodes Rock!!=D I'm late I just discovered them today and I'm so hooked Brilliant job I love them now i gotta to try and catch up on them Makes you think why maxis didn't think to come up with a show or a real movie that plays in theaters...well keep up I'm a fan now =) *Runs off to watch more.lol :

Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 3:59 AM
I am SOO glad I discovered this I LOVE Pleasantview soap operas and I love what you do with them! The Sims in Pleasantview just have this charming, endearing quality to them (something Sunset Valley lacks -_-) that no matter how many variations I watch or read I still love them all, and you've done an AMAZING job with this one it's so good. Can't wait for more
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 6:26 AM
Thanks everyone for your feedback I'll be posting a new ep very soon

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 7:44 PM
OMG!!! I just downloaded Memories episodes from your website and loved it=D Bravo!!!! It was awesome.I can't wait to see whats next.You are talented.=)

Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ms5starchic23
OMG!!! I just downloaded Memories episodes from your website and loved it=D Bravo!!!! It was awesome.I can't wait to see whats next.You are talented.=)

Thank-you so much :D

I have the latest ep, 3.6 available on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtb_kajVt8o

Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 5:50 AM
The next epsiode is out. It's called "First Snow", you can see it here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyWF_3ZcUgo

Or click my website in my siggy

Instructor
#43 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 6:27 PM
I love it...Gosh...What angela did to their???
Thank you I was waiting for that!!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 3:21 PM
WOW! I am absolutely loving these! *Is completeley hooked*

I really wanna see what Angela and the potion has done to Dustin and Lilth..lol!
Alchemist
#45 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 8:56 PM
Stop. Necromancing. Please! Stop it!!!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 2:05 AM
It's been a long time but I have now released the newest ep for the Pleasantview series I've been making for quite a few years now. Please check it out here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzYINuSh674

I hope you enjoy it

Mad Poster
#47 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:23 PM
Amazing work! and when you are going to make more vids in the future, please stick with the sims 2. Again, great work! I need MOAR!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by M.M.A.A.
Amazing work! and when you are going to make more vids in the future, please stick with the sims 2. Again, great work! I need MOAR!

Thanks, however I am 'branching out' with the sims 3, I'll continue making Pleasntview though

Mad Poster
#49 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Doons99P
Thanks, however I am 'branching out' with the sims 3, I'll continue making Pleasntview though

Wait, so your're saying you'll be making a sims 3 version of pleasantview? I'm confused, but if so then: NOOOO! OH NOES! Please don't, I'm sorry, but I can't stand the graphics or excessive colours in sims 3!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 7:05 PM
I've just released 3.9! It's called 'Plans', hope you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRuZJBAsqCY

Page 2 of 3