Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#201 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 8:53 AM
How do you get to the adult sections of modthesims2?
Advertisement
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#202 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 12:30 AM
simshadey, there are several threads/post on that already.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=112709
Test Subject
#203 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 2:18 AM
Seems perfectly reasonable to me, but then I 'm already registered.
Test Subject
#204 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 10:54 AM
Delphy, Thank you for all your hard work. I have been a member here for quite some time.
Great site and you are the greatest for always looking out for what is best for the site and members.
Test Subject
#205 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:27 PM
Seems we had a lot of 'members' who came by often, but never bothered to register!

Now that they're all signed up, on to step 2: world domination!

(mwu-ha-hah-hahhh)

\\ - =God is coming, and she's bringing donuts!= -
\ \ __ __ ^.^._______
\\______/_________|_)
/ / ` \ \
\_\__ \ \

PS -- I dislike pointless posts!!
Test Subject
#206 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 11:19 PM
Ha! Suckers! They have to PAY to download! Ohhhhhhhhhhh all of us registered folks should feel like kings (and queens) of the western world...

Oh...
East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other
Test Subject
#207 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 11:19 PM
Oh... I also agree with the world domination bit. Power to Dr. No
Test Subject
#208 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:07 AM
Thanks to everyone who makes MTS2 works!!
U did a GREAT job!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
^_^
A Sinful Sim
retired moderator
#209 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 2:03 AM
I've been registered from the beginning and I just finally got TS2 less than a month ago. If people aren't registered by now then, well, their just odd...lol
Lab Assistant
#210 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flash5000
But Delphy if u die who takes over the site ?? :insane:
Dude, you took my avatar :naughty:

You Don't have to suport the war to suport our troops
God be with my baby boy, left for Iraq 01/08/08
Test Subject
#211 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:14 PM
Default Thanks!
Thanks! Thanks for all of your time and effort! Proud to be a member!
Lab Assistant
#212 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 12:52 PM
Delphy's right to allow only registered members to access this site. After all it's a privilige to be able to access free downloads and we shouldn't abuse this.

In any event IF delphy does die and suppose MTS2 is taken over by an evil corporation hell bent on making us pay, *gulps* we're dead man....DEAD I TELL YOU...
#213 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:58 PM
Default Adult section??
Hey, would someone tell me how I can get to the adult section that people keep talking about it. I can't find it.

E-mail me or post, please.

Thanks,
M
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#214 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:14 PM
Field Researcher
#215 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 7:32 AM
Delphy i think you have done a wonderful job,
i like to thanks god for helping me to find this wonderful job.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Test Subject
#216 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 9:26 AM
not to pay any money
you can bild a wall around hte post can (move objects on), u will never pay any bills.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#217 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skyphong
you can bild a wall around hte post can (move objects on), u will never pay any bills.

Lol! I do wish this sort of thing worked in real life!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
#218 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 12:15 AM Last edited by lady_coelura : 5th Jan 2006 at 12:44 AM.
Yeah and if Delphy dies and someone else takes over the site then how would Delphy manage to keep that person from makeing it a pay site? (Joking)

We would just have to reserect Delphy I guess.

I also was not aware that you could download without being logged in.
Lab Assistant
#219 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 2:51 AM
I would never want my creations posted anywhere where people would have to pay to recieve them because I personally hate pay sites and people who would actually purchase from one are not too bright.
For instance someone buys an object and goes to install it only to find out that it either
A: object doesnt even work
B: object is formatted for Nl while they only have the original

And some of these pay sites are just set ups so that people can steal your money. Pay sites should actually be illegal seeing as they are making money using FREE programs to create material for a game copyrighted by a major corperation then selling it and gaining money off of content for a game that is not their own.

Delphy is about the only honest fan site host I have ever seen not only does this site free but you actually get what you expect and what you see. In fact Delphy has set up a website that is very organized and easy to find what your looking for and that in my opinion makes the official sims2 site ( the exchange ) look like a worthless piece of garbage.

I tried uploading some of my sims and lots to the exchange but it is so hard to get people to even look at them much less download and those who do never rate them. The place is plaqued by users who only have five star ratings because of those stupid avatar contests and nobody ever judges them on how good their uploads actually are. I couldnt even manage recieve above a 3 star rating ( which is the default ) at that site with any of my uploads. I have even uploaded downloads more than once trying to get some feedback but I recieve none.

Before turning up this site I came across 50 pay sites 3 websites that said they were free but only contained trojans 1 free site with an extremely small selection of downloads.

This is to anyone out there who is a member of a pay site you MAY post my uploads on your pay site but only if the following text is present in your download description:

" I have located this content on a FREE DOWNLOAD website ( www.modthesims2.com ).This specific download was crafted by the user ASDF at modthesims2 and the free original version is located in this link "

And your text must also have the link of the specific upload at the end of the text above.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
#220 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 4:59 AM
:jaw:

Oh well, it would happen sooner or later. And 13,000GBs of storage?!?! That's HUGE!

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, yet the guy at the gallery wouldn't trade that painting for my newspaper!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#221 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 5:16 AM
Not storage, bandwidth.

We actually only have 11.6TB. I miscalculated. :D

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#222 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:53 AM
omg That f*****g huge 11.6TB if i download all of them my pc will explode to pieces.

thanks delphy for not making this fansites to paysites

i :salute: you.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#223 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 10:50 AM
asdf - paysites are allowed by Maxis to be paysites or donation sets to make up for their bandwidth costs. You are right that there can be the drawbacks that the object might not work in your game.

But I must say that I have been a periodic (not steady) member of several paysites during my sims1 days, and I always got excellent content from them, and it was marked correctly as to which ep it was for. They usually had some free stuff and I was clear about the quality of their items well before I decided to join or donate for a thank you set that honestly I sometimes didn't even want, I just wanted to donate for all the good free stuff I'd gotten.

That said, I donate here. It's not much, and it's sure cheaper than what I'd have to pay for a site of my own, and the headaches I'd endure juggling bandwidth. (I have a sims 1 site, so I know of which I speak) And there are so many good people here, excellent tutorials, and the staff just rocks.
Test Subject
#224 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 3:42 PM
11.6 TB... Let's see; that means I've only got about 2% of this site's content! I am so gonna have to try harder.

(just kidding, it's closer to 0.004%)

\\ - =God is coming, and she's bringing donuts!= -
\ \ __ __ ^.^._______
\\______/_________|_)
/ / ` \ \
\_\__ \ \

PS -- I dislike pointless posts!!
#225 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 6:40 PM
Hi everyone
This says I'm registered but when I try to download, it says I'm not registered...weird.
Page 9 of 10