Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:59 PM
How do you create your own custom sim?
I want to make a particular famous person and it's my first time. Assistance would be nice. All these meshes and stuff confuses me.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:02 PM
There's no meshes or anything to worry about with TS3. Nor is there really much in the way of custom content. Basically, you just change their face until it looks like them. Lots of staring at comparison pics until it works.

Recommended is Awesomemod, so they stop smiling, and enabling its slider options so you can go further on the slider settings than the game normally allows. Get it at moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:09 PM
What do i click once i get to that website?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM
"AwesomeMod!" - make sure you read carefully as it can be a bit tricky to install and get running, but the ability to stop your sims from effing smiling all the time is -really- useful in celeb simming.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:16 PM
Is it the one by J.M. Pescado? And do i download all 3 of the awesome.zip ones?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:05 AM
No, just one. You should take the time to read the installing instructions, there's a thread about it.