Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 11:48 PM
Default Some interactions not showing up
So I enabled some interactions for other age groups, but some interactions don't show up in the pie menu, is there a reason to this? Can it be fixable?
Thanks for any help

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 11:40 PM
Did you change it through ITUN or from something else? Out of curiosity what interaction?

From past experience, there could be a couple of reasons:
1. The interaction age group check occurs in the code itself, and you won't be able to enable it without trying to change the code
2. The age group could be controlled by ITUN file, so you have to change it there
3. The interaction age group is managed by an XML file, so you would have to add the age group there
4. There are additional checks for the interaction that are not satisfied besides the age group in the code.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rgnrk198
Did you change it through ITUN or from something else? Out of curiosity what interaction?

From past experience, there could be a couple of reasons:
1. The interaction age group check occurs in the code itself, and you won't be able to enable it without trying to change the code
2. The age group could be controlled by ITUN file, so you have to change it there
3. The interaction age group is managed by an XML file, so you would have to add the age group there
4. There are additional checks for the interaction that are not satisfied besides the age group in the code.

Ah, well I'm trying to get children to hold toddlers so they can carry them upstairs/downstairs and into their cribs.
Yes, I changed the ITUN. I'll also look into an XML file too.
Thanks for the help

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 6:31 PM
The child carry is locked for children in the script. You'll need a script mod to unlock it.