Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:39 PM
Default multiplayer for The Sims 3 ????
hello I write this because many people on forums ask the question " is there are multiplay for the sims 3". the answers are generally. "EA games do not put in this function in Sims 3 ", now I thought, there are already much good mod' s made . at example" no mosaic" and a lot of others mod' s. now i wondered myself if ther is already a mod for multiplayer for sims 3 . or do somone can creat this for the sims 3. or not is it not possible. because EA Gams does not have make this possible at Sims 3 ????

the question is ................... is there someone who know or ther ar a mod or which can be made for Multiplayer in The sims 3 . I am not can do it by my self , I don't know how you make this mod ..... fore the ones wo can I have respect wo are how to do this

i am sory for the bad English
Great's :lovestruc Simone:lovestruc from the Netherlands
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:58 PM
This option would have to be already coded into the games engine and there for cannot be done as a mod. EA could release this as an EP but it is highly unlikely...give it 3 years or so for Sims 4 to come out, maybe then EA will include such a feature.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:59 PM
Not possible. The Sims 3 is a single player game. Also, this forum is for discussing actual modding developments not asking if something is possible. We have a weekly news item that covers that nicely.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Locked thread