Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2023 at 11:23 PM
Default How do you delete the bones of an entire leg?
So, I got someone to do some age conversions on some naga tails for me, but the animations are really glitched. I think a big part of that is that it's still mapping to both legs instead of just mapping to one. How do I get it so that it only uses the bones of one leg instead of both?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Jul 2023 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GabrieIIa
So, I got someone to do some age conversions on some naga tails for me, but the animations are really glitched. I think a big part of that is that it's still mapping to both legs instead of just mapping to one. How do I get it so that it only uses the bones of one leg instead of both?

I can't be sure that is the issue without seeing it, but to remove or change bones, I do it in Blender. Might be able to do it in Milkshape, but I do not use that. Also, if you have TSRW or s3oc, you can extract a geom from another tail and use MTK to transfer bones.