Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 9:37 AM
Default Help with uploading Sims, please!
I am trying to locate the Sims I have saved in CAS, one was an Alyssa Milano lookalike and the other was a John Travolta lookalike. I want to upload the AM one but I can't find her.

I have looked in My documents/electronic arts/The Sims 3 and then it comes up with a whole lot of folders which I have searched to no avail.

What file extension should I be looking for? When I find her, I will compress and upload. Please someone help.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 10:28 AM
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims

Look for .sim files.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:28 AM Last edited by Racoon_Girl : 27th Jun 2009 at 12:39 AM.
I did an Ashley Tisdale sim, but I can't find her! I copied the sim to the library, but it's in sims3pack format. I can't find the .sim file, in Saved Sims I just have a Madonna sim I downloaded yesterday and the file downloadedsims.index

Where's my Ashley?? >.<
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:33 AM
I was also wondering this, but it appears I don't have a /SavedSims folder. Am I missing something?
Inventor
#5 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:42 AM
I did not have the saved sims folder until I made a sim in the CAS screen and saved it there. Then the saved sim folder showed up under my documents.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 11:11 AM Last edited by Racoon_Girl : 27th Jun 2009 at 11:46 AM.
I'm gonna sound quite n00b, but... what's that CAS thing?

EDIT: Create A Sim, I just realized hahaha, I play in Spanish, so the name for me it's Crear Un Sim, that's why I didn't get it hahaha