Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2004 at 8:00 AM
Default The Ultimate Community Lot
Hey All, I came across a hybrid Res\Community lot, Not sure from where..... it may have been from here , I visit so many sites everyday looking for new things for the game I forget what came from where, But anyway , this lot had some items from res lots included in it, I kept the items and built my own place and added even more custom stuff to it to create the ultimate Community lot.I think it turned out really well.it has a home phone to order pizzas, Large grill and refrige,bed and dresser in case you wanna spend the night,home stereo,custom pool,bookshelf,kick boxing bag,obstacle course, and all the regular stuff for the community lots,even has an expresso machine, and if you get in a real bind a pic on the wall by the grill that will fill all your needs.Let me know what ya think, and I would like to thank who ever figured out how to get the res items on a community lot.I wish it had a stove , but I'm sure that will come later.I uploaded it in the commercial lots area here. have fun !

The Greywolf

May all the paths you walk be smooth.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 9:14 AM
Umm I cant find it dude where is it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Nov 2004 at 9:53 PM
Sorry you couldn't find it, I uploaded it and a res house called the mothership, But I guess it hasn't been approved yet.

The Greywolf

Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Nov 2004 at 2:22 AM
Well I was sent a message saying the lot didn't upload , just the screenshot, sorry but for some reason it just won't upload. I've uploaded 3 other lots with no problem.don't really know what to do about it LOL

The Greywolf

Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies