Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2004 at 7:13 AM
Default The smallest cabin.
I hope this is the right place for this, if not then I'm sorry. I lost the small cabin from Pleasant...whatever (the first neighborhood) and I was wondering if anyone could package that lot for me or knows where it might be on the exchange.

Thanks.

-M.

All of my objects, hair styles, accessories, body meshes, and skins are on SpicySims.com.

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Nov 2004 at 7:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mechec
I hope this is the right place for this, if not then I'm sorry. I lost the small cabin from Pleasant...whatever (the first neighborhood) and I was wondering if anyone could package that lot for me or knows where it might be on the exchange.

Thanks.

-M.

If you go to the Exchange and the lots section, and type "Maxis original" in the keyword field, the original Maxis houses should show up for you. Most of them have been uploaded there.

If this doesn't work for you, there is another site that has all the original houses on it that you can download: http://www.strategyplanet.com/thesims/simestates2/original_lots.htm

geocities.com/saramkirk
Merge Pleasantview, Strangetown, Veronaville. Keep terrains/deco, houses, relationships!
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#3 Old 13th Nov 2004 at 7:35 AM
Your original houses already exist on your hard drive:

You can find them inside TSData\Res\UserData\Neighborhoods. All your standard neighborhoods are included there, with all of their lots.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Nov 2004 at 11:40 PM
Thank you.

All of my objects, hair styles, accessories, body meshes, and skins are on SpicySims.com.

Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies