Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2004 at 4:25 PM
Default Help on Swimming Pools
Hiya all,

Well ive just bought the game and am totally hooked! Small problem tho is i cant build swimming pools!! I bought a community lot, Put a swimming pool on it but it didnt change from Green. I heard a noise and if you touch the green you can hear water. After i did this i couldnt move around the screen at all and cannot make any amendments to the lot now. HELP !! What have i dont wrong?!?!?!? ?! :?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Nov 2004 at 6:52 PM
the game takes a little time to generate larger fields of walls/objects/floors/decks
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Nov 2004 at 6:52 PM
the game takes a little time to generate larger fields of walls/objects/floors/decks
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Nov 2004 at 7:38 PM
I also had trouble with swimming pools at first. The green field would draw out properly, but would just stay onscreen, with no pool being actually dug out and filled in. I had to hit the 'Undo' button and put my swimming trunks back into the dresser... Updating my display drivers fixed that problem, though, so maybe you should try it out.

"Oh, and Yes, you can start breathing again, now."
"Use your brain, or someone else will be more than eager to do it for you..."
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Nov 2004 at 1:49 PM
Yeah its definately a driver problem, update your graphics card driver.
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies