Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 7:25 PM
Default how do i mod my game for gay babies and more?
i installed the teen pregnancy mod by Lostaccount, hoping it would enable my lesbian couple to have the "try for baby" option. i know this is not the intention of that mod, but after reading that it could have that side affect, i tried it. i also have the awesome mod installed. word on the site seems to be that they are compatible because the teen pregnancy mod is not a true global mod, but a tweak of some settings. so far, i have not gotten an option to "try for baby," only the normal woohoo options. i really want to make same sex, playable sims have babies that share both parent's genes.

even though i am a mere test subject, i think i might be able to do some some tweaks of my own, if there is a tutorial out there on the subject.

can anybody help me?
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:25 AM
http://simlogical.com/slforum/index.php?topic=2762.0

That tut tells you how to do the easy, "tuning" type of mod. Whether you can make the change you want just by modding .xml files I don't know... but I have to say I kinda doubt it, cause I think we would've seen the mod by now if it were easy, it's something people regularly ask for :/
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:34 AM
if you make that mod could you upload it please? ^.^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:37 AM
if i have any progress i will post and let the better modder's know so they can tell me if i did anything crazy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 2:39 AM
Default thank you
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
http://simlogical.com/slforum/index.php?topic=2762.0

That tut tells you how to do the easy, "tuning" type of mod. Whether you can make the change you want just by modding .xml files I don't know... but I have to say I kinda doubt it, cause I think we would've seen the mod by now if it were easy, it's something people regularly ask for :/

thanks so much for the link, it is just what i needed and couldn't find!