Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 10:29 PM
'Shiny' Gloss look?
I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but I've been dying to get my sim's lipsticks to have a gloss to them. Problem is, I'm not sure if I can do that since I have PSP 9. Is there a possible way?

Also, I'm not sure where to post this: How do you make a zip file of a project you made? I finshed a recolor of a scarf and it looks awesome, but I'm not sure how to make it a zip file. Can anyone help with those questions?

Thanks,
Brecken

Check out my uploads here!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 1:28 AM
Well this is a quote from somone named Titi, she talks in abbreviations, sio if you dont get it just post and I'll translate to true English. It uses Photoshop, but the same concept can be done in PSP9, but it isnt exactly the same:

Quote:
Celebraties wear shiney clothes right well if u wanna know how to make them it's simple!! Just follow instructions....

WHAT U NEED!
Adobe Photoshop
The Sims 2 Body Shop

WHAT TO DO!
1. Firstly export what you want to work on, easy!
2. Recolour It, Don't worry about shine yet, just the colours...
3. Now select the area that should be shiny.
4. Go to filters => Artistic => Plastic Wrap
5. Fiddle with the settings and click ok when u r happy!
6. Import to Bodyshop
7. Make your sims Shine!!

It's so easy!!!

titi
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 11:32 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it However, when I look at all the options I can't see a 'Plastic Wrap' , only a 'Soft Plastic' which looks not shiny, lol. Hmmm, still puzzled...thanks and if you can help any more it'd be great

Check out my uploads here!
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 5:18 AM
in PSP9 try playing with the brightness/contrast and the clarify under the "adjust" tab, after you've burn/dodged some highlights. That will help to brighten lighter shades and darken the darker tones quickly and easily, to give the highlights a real "pop." That's what I've used for lipsticks, and it works rather well.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
Well this is a quote from somone named Titi, she talks in abbreviations, sio if you dont get it just post and I'll translate to true English. It uses Photoshop, but the same concept can be done in PSP9, but it isnt exactly the same:

where do u import it to