Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 9:03 AM
Default Sims2 - Dating Pictures
A place to post your favorite dating pictures...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 9:44 PM
Whelp, guess this is the best thread for these...since they are part of a polyamours quad and not technically a "couple."
Samantha Hayden and Alexa Starr on a date and engaging in some PDA on the couch by the change rooms in Arcadium Plaza, Bitville:

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 5:34 AM
Reed Dreamer-Greenman (son of Darren Dreamer and Rose Greenman) charmed Jill Smith so much the first time he met her that she agreed to a date with him. He's pretty sweet on her.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 2:42 PM

Not going well

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 5:54 PM

John Burb and Erin Beaker have been seeing each other for the past couple of years, having recently moved in together following John's divorce. They've been on tons of dates, but somehow, tonight just seems special.

And her response?

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 1:11 AM Last edited by grammapat : 31st Mar 2018 at 5:21 PM.
Sweet little (14 year old?) Asian girl wanted a first kiss - and the Gypsy (pervert watched through the window) brought her this slime-ball adult! Sure, there is a mod involved, but it's not supposed to allow THIS! I didn't give him a chance to kiss the girl; her father chased him off.

Can't help it: "OOO, you have really interesting hair!" "Thanks kid, I use motor grease on it"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Link Ninja
#7 Old 15th Apr 2018 at 6:43 PM
Here were some dating pics I took awhile back:

Jillian & Peirce Cosgrove at the Starlight Ampitheater

Amelia Wellington and Charlie Calhoun at the boardwalk

Tabitha Hillenburg and Andre Drake at the Garden of Eden Night Club

Gene and Garrison Orbinson at the Metro Museum of Modern art

More info and pics about these dates and dating locations can be seen on my neighborhood thread.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.