Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2018 at 12:36 PM
Default WCIF this braid with bangs hairstyle
Seems like a frankenmesh of OR braid (maybe made a bit thicker/longer?) with straight bangs. I looked through the whole archive of braid/bangs tags at sssvitlans (and also mysims4blog, because this is quite an old hairstyle), but I couldn't find the one with bangs exactly like this. I'd be super grateful for any help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd May 2018 at 4:58 PM
I think it is an accessories bang. You can start looking into those, Sorry for not helping more because I am not a maxis-match expert but I feel like I have seen that bang somewhere.The hair itself is probably by WildlyMiniatureSandwich.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd May 2018 at 5:54 PM
That's what I thought and that's what I'm using right now (acc bangs by Minty-owls with OR hair). But even after editing them slightly in Blender (so they don't cut into hair too much), they still don't look right/seamless. That's why I thought someone meshed the whole hairstyle together. But thank you for the suggestion (and WMS tip!).

edit: now I see the bangs from those screenshots attached aren't that perfect either. maybe I'll just try to edit them a bit more.