Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#676 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 7:46 AM
So I can't access the Lata family tree via the parent's but I can via a few of their children, who don't display more than 1,000 Sims in the tree. Alexandre is their tenth child and the only non Merfolk of the family due to being adopted. ages get wonky due to Story Progression mod being active. that and over 900 babies await adoption, which will sadly never come.
The reason I can access it via him is because I had him un-adopted to see if I could access the family tree via the parents again. I can't, even with removing enough Sims I cannot open the family tree focused on Manu (the Mother) nor Kids (the Father). So the family tree from his perspective is missing around 30 Siblings. up to 999 Sims are visible.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#677 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 3:23 AM
The Romanovs

Russia's last Imperial family
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#678 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 1:35 PM
have some royal Goths from my medieval uberhood!

And Queen Bella

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Top Secret Researcher
#679 Old 3rd Sep 2021 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mischief Managed

Красивая семья

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Link Ninja
#680 Old 30th Sep 2021 at 10:38 PM
The Calhouns (Marty's section of the family) went to Takemizu and here's their obligatory family photo on location!
Marty with his wife, Melinda, and their children - Alice, Alexander, and Antonia

Speaking of the family, before the left, they had an extended family get together with Marty's parents and siblings:

Featuring Ash and Natalie (Marty's Parents)
Charlotte, Charlie, and Jimmy (Marty's Siblings)
Amelia and Mira (Marty's sister-in-laws)
Albert, Robert, and Bryce (Marty's nephews)

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#681 Old 5th Nov 2021 at 12:25 PM
unconventional, but here is the Mergo family on 'vacation' in the secret merfolk village, heirs to the treaty. They seem pretty content.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#682 Old 12th Nov 2021 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Christain
unconventional, but here is the Mergo family on 'vacation' in the secret merfolk village, heirs to the treaty. They seem pretty content.

@Sims2Christain Oh, please, how did you accomplish that? I have to have that! I'm making something similar soon!

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Scholar
#683 Old 12th Nov 2021 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
@Sims2Christain Oh, please, how did you accomplish that? I have to have that! I'm making something similar soon!

the underwater area?
boolprop constrainfloorelevation false flatten the beach up to a 9 tile limit, as the tenth exposes the end of the sea.
and your done. an underwater are for sims to hangout and build sandcastles.
#684 Old 24th Dec 2021 at 7:50 PM
Default A Hamada Christmas (Big Hero 6)
(Posting all of the pics full-sized would fill a page so click the thumbnails below to view them in full.)
Hiro, Tadashi, Cass, Maemi, and Tomeo celebrating the season.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#685 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 5:41 PM
Les and Kynda Pleasant , and their son Jeff
Les works hard for a living but social butterfly Kynda is always looking for the next best thing - paintings, sculptures, cars. All her friends were having children so she figured - Why not?. Little Jeff dreams of becoming an astronaut. Will Les convince Kynda to put money into her son's education, rather than spending it all on her social life?

Bruno and Mamie Ruggbyrne
Bruno never planned on settling down, let alone having a baby. Much like with marriage, Mamie is pressuring him hard. Will Bruno and Mamie welcome a child into their not-so perfect marriage, or will Bruno flee before it's too late?

Marshall and Melinda, with their daughter Diane
Marshall and Melinda weren't planning a child, not yet anyway. Their home is too small, there's barely enough for the two of them. Will Melinda find a way of making ends meet, while also raising their daughter?

Anastasia with husband William Marsh holding their daughter Tiffany
The Marsh's were not children people. Not by a long shot. Poor Tiffany spends most of her time in a wardrobe drawer doubling as a crib. Both William and Anastasia are busy with their various conquests. Will Tiffany be able to raise herself in this difficult household?

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
#686 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 10:01 AM
Default La Familia Diaz (Life is Strange 2)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#687 Old 4th Mar 2022 at 8:18 PM
Wish I could pose like everyone else, but I just have to share my favorite family. The mom & dad were made in CAS as a nice Asian couple, and their little girl is just AAAHhhhhh
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#688 Old 18th May 2022 at 10:41 AM

one of my medieval families :D

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Mad Poster
#689 Old 23rd May 2022 at 1:32 AM

The Monty family are just getting out of the taxi at the Monty Ranch after returning from a family meal out downtown at Londoste. Leading the way is Viola Monty. Viola is the younger sister of Mercutio and Romeo. She was taken by friends to live in Scandinavia when their parents Claudio and Olivia died in suspicious circumstances. (It is not certain whether their deaths were accidental or the result of the long-running feud with the Capp family.) Viola recently returned to Veronaville in the company of two adult friends from Scandinavia, Dagmar Kristiansen and Olaf Madsen. Viola is not living at the Monty Ranch; she has moved into her old parental home at 111 Stratford Street. Olaf and Dagmar are staying with her for a few days till she settles in.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
#690 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 9:59 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 22nd Jun 2022 at 10:10 PM.
Default A proud papi and his hijos (the Diaz family from LiS2)
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#691 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 12:25 AM
My custom neighborhood: They've come so far... :')

The founders:

The founders' children (The First Generation):

First Gen's children (The Second Generation):

Second Generation + A few orphans and added sims for the sake of new and fresh genes for the hood:
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#692 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 12:33 AM
1. Andrew, Julie, Derek, Beck, Enid and Jimmy. Their father had them with three different women, and despite their family drama, they grew up to be close friends and family.

2. The Bennetts. Aidan always wanted a big family. His children didn't know he had another secret baby living in the same town...

3. The Collins. Hailey and Alvin arrived to the town closely after it was founded, but they weren't given the same benefits the rest of the other 28 founders did. They lived a happy life despite always feeling like outcasts.

4. The Konevs. Octavia was an orphan who struggled a lot through life. She got pregnant in college and along with Kevin, they decided to step up and get a home for their kid. Too bad Octavia died during the birth of their next child...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#693 Old 20th Dec 2023 at 12:15 PM
The Handfastings,

Berry (Plantbaby, Gen 1), his wife Kann (first gen #2 baby!) and their three children from oldest to youngest; Strawberry, Root & Adam.
As part of the challenge, they try for a baby at least once a day but for Berry and Kann it just hasn't been happening, but I kinda think they're a cute little family. Interesting turn of events, Strawberry is engaged to her longterm boyfriend Jakk, however ACR decided this rotation she would become pregnant from her best friend Maoi (who I was actually planning on marrying off to Root, but I guess not)... so I guess next rotation is the start of Gen 4! Crazy. I'm thinking that Berry and Kann raise the baby as their own, and Strawberry can marry Jakk when she becomes an adult. Root became a teen this rotation and met Horus, who is most likely going to be the first Roman Emperor... so I guess it's a win win for everyone?

Mad Poster
#694 Old 1st Jan 2024 at 9:58 PM
I got bored and made this family;

Anthonio is a tech-genius who created some kind of AI program and is now mostly retired, he does spend weeks at a time locked up in his study though creating new apps when the mood strikes him. Sylvia is a stay-at-home Mom and fitness vlogger. Together they have; 12 year old Jacob (glasses) - who enjoys reading and playing sports, child model 11 year old Lavender (long black hair) and Layla, 8 who is an aspiring chef. They then adopted; Dominic Yang, 10 - who isn't quite sure yet where he fits in with the family but he'll figure it out soon, Suzie Fairchild 16, who was a homeless pregnant teenager and has since given birth to Navy (4 months), and three year old triplets Keagan, Kion and Kinsleigh. and Finally, Anthonio and Sylvia's youngest Miriam (newborn, who I forgot to picture ). The house is all sorts of chaotic, I'm fleshing out some fun storylines for them. Sylvia is already itching to have her 10th child

Instructor
#695 Old 3rd Jan 2024 at 1:04 AM
And I thought the Roseland's in Humidia were chaotic with their six kids . It's a lovely family picture, Bigsimsfan! I really like how they look a bit disorganised, just like a real family might.
Test Subject
#696 Old 7th Jan 2024 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mischief Managed

I saw the picture before the title and caption and was like, "Wow that looks like the Romanovs! Oh wait it is!"
Mad Poster
#697 Old 17th Jan 2024 at 5:47 AM
They were taking pics in front of the fireplace, and someone got a bit eager...

(Even the snowman sweaters look like they're flirting )
Page 28 of 28