Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 3:57 PM
Default More often throw up while pregnant
I have searched and can't seem to find a mod for sims 2 so that your sim has a higher chance of throwing up while pregnant. I have found a couple for sims 3 and 4, but none for 2. Is there not one out there?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 10:44 PM
not sure which resources control vomiting.
if you find them, you might be able to create the mod.
or possibly such a mod being able to be converted from Sims3's or Sims4's.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 1:27 AM
With my knowledge you can get the sim to manually 'throw up' by using the 'throw up enabled' on toilets mod. You can find it here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?topic=10317.0. I really liked this to make playing with pregnant sims more realistic.

However, if you want it to happen more autonomously, this is still something I think is yet to be made. Hope that's helpful though.
Alchemist
#4 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 1:39 AM
This seems so mean! :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 2:24 AM
Yes I also have this "throw Up" mod by Squinge it work I use it for my Pregnant sims sometime, and I use it on my Adults Sims who had to much to drink while out at a club. (lol )
My kids and teens I use it very rarely only if they have been eating to much junk food or food left out to long.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chrystali8
With my knowledge you can get the sim to manually 'throw up' by using the 'throw up enabled' on toilets mod. You can find it here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php?topic=10317.0. I really liked this to make playing with pregnant sims more realistic.

However, if you want it to happen more autonomously, this is still something I think is yet to be made. Hope that's helpful though.

Yes, thank you. You are right though, I would like to have it happen more autonomously during pregnancy. Thanks for the link.