Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 11:22 AM
Default Since the demise of Inteen...
Well firstly I am so sorry for Jase (and the rest of us) that the AL Inteen has been lost forever. Many of us LOVE that hack and were waiting patiently for its debut for AL, but since it is no more I was wondering if there were other hacks out there which would allow our teen simmies to become pregnant anyway. The only one I ever used was Inteen, so now that its not coming out for AL, I'm lost as to what to use. (I have teens in one town preggers and stopped playing that town when I installed AL because of the pregnant teens.)

I'm sure its not only me that is looking for alternative hacks, so please if you know of any, help a bunch of hard-luck players and post them please! Thanks in advance!

Found one to start the list!
Sims2living.com offers one but its pay. Can be gotten from the Booty though.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 11:41 AM
Sims2Living has a Teen Woohoo (and teen pregnancy) mod here (and also found on the Booty). Updated for AL and versions for Base Game onwards are available (if you can't see the version for the EP you want in the Booty, download the v8 version).

If people want teen woohoo but not teen pregnancy, there's ACR found on Simbology
Forum Resident
#3 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 12:22 PM
i use the sims 2living one from the booty with out problems
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 1:13 PM
It's really not that difficult to totally fake a teen pregnancy. Faux maternity clothes for teens exist (and so do request forums for recolors and new meshes) so that there never has to be an actual teenage pregnancy for the teen to appear pregnant in screenshots and videos, and then when it's time for the sprog to pop out, age the Sim up and use inSim or the Sim Blender or whatever to accomplish the speedy pregnancy.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 2:33 PM
i thought Jase would be doing a finaly update for AL?

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 2:36 PM
He was, but his computer pretty much blew up on him, and he's lost everything with Inteen AL. So no AL Inteen.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 5:51 PM
Here's Jase's post over at Simbology
Quote:
Well. Where to start? The end, I guess.

I wrapped up testing the new InTeenimater this past weekend and had started integrating the patch as well as begun work on the flavor paks. I had even toyed with the idea of posting my current build for a short public beta test this coming weekend. I was feeling rather hopeful this would be released in the next couple of weeks barring disaster.

Disaster struck. My system blue screened during a lengthy disk operation yesterday. When the system came up again, I was greeted with the dreaded RAID failure and "Inaccessible boot device" message. One of my drives in array had failed. Those of you familiar with RAID0 (striping) will understand the catastrophic fatality of this error. Unlike RAID1 or RAID5, RAID0 offers high performance but provides no redundancy; a loss of one drive is the loss of all drives. Despite my best efforts, I was unable to recover the hard drive (and by consequence, the array) and as such, have lost the past year's worth (maybe more) of applications and data. While I have backups of all my previous works, I had no backup of the new InTeenimater or WooHoo Teens for AL *sigh*

Sadly, this is the kiss of death for InTeen and marks the end of the journey for me. The work involved to redo EVERYTHING and test it again is just too onerous. My personal schedule is getting much tighter again - freetime is sparse - and I was looking forward to having this chapter behind me and this mod in your game. Alas, under present circumstances, a redo is not possible. I must accept this is a chapter that will simply never be written. I deeply regret not having made a backup (I lost far more than InTeen). In 5 years of running RAID, I've not once experienced an unrecoverable failure such as this and was lulled into complacency and a false sense of security. I know this news may be met with severe disappointment by many of you. Believe me, this is a huge loss of both effort and time for me and comes at great personal disappointment. I hope you will forgive my lapse in judgment. This was not the note I wanted to go out on. But it is the one I must accept nevertheless.

Regretfully,

J

A very sad ending for InTeen!

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 10:03 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about inteen it has always been my favorite hack as well as Jase being one of my favorite mod makers. Seeing that we all must move on though I was wondering if anyone knew of a birth control to replace the functions that inteen performed, also does anyone know if the pregnancy hack from simsliving has the mess in it that allows the children to go home with their parents from Uni? Thanks so much for any and all help.~Bee
#9 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 1:49 AM
I actually used InTeen more for the Uni families (well, to catch a couple romance Sims, anyway ), birth control/fertility treatment options and miscarriages than I ever did for teen woohoo or pregnancy. It'd be nice to get those back, somehow.
Instructor
#10 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 3:34 AM
Those of you asking for birth control: since the game does not normally HAVE accidental pregnancy, what mod you will be using in place of inTeen that would actually make birth control necessary and yet does not include any similar feature?
Scholar
#11 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 4:24 AM
isnt arc a hack that would potentially need a birth control? i always read about people complaining or comenting about how their poor family is having yet another baby and saying darn arc

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 4:43 AM
ACR has options in it to turn "try for baby" automatically off. For some of us, we like to blame ACR but the fault is ours for never actually turning it off
transmogrified
retired moderator
#13 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 4:49 AM
To answer akatonbo: Risky Woohoo. As far as I know, it doesn't include a lot- or Sim-specific "safe sex" option. I want the potential for unplanned conception, but as it is now, if I absolutely positively don't want another pregnancy in a family, my Sims practice abstinence.
#14 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 4:49 AM
Okay, yeah, you got me there. XD
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:52 AM
If you have INSIM installed you can spawn the "temporal adjuster" and use it to age your teens to "independent teen". Use the "reproductive adjuster" to knock 'em up and--dun. dun. dun!--you have a pregnant teen.

If you have teen maternity installed, their bumps will also show.

I've tried it and it works for me.

Hope it helps!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 8:27 AM
i jut downloaded ACR al is that conpatible with sims2 living teen pregnancy?
Scholar
#17 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 8:42 AM
It's been discussed over at Simbology and the general consensus is that the Sims 2 Living mod works fine with ACR. Nobody over there is reporting problems.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Scholar
#18 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fantasyrogue
ACR has options in it to turn "try for baby" automatically off. For some of us, we like to blame ACR but the fault is ours for never actually turning it off

oh ive never used it ive thought about it though, but i need to clean out what hacks i have first since i managed to get somthing thats been letting my sims woohoo autonimously but i have no control over itas far as costomizing it anyways

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 1:39 AM
is there any hack for risky sneak out, runaway, honeymoon out there yet?

Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissTech
Well firstly I am so sorry for Jase (and the rest of us) that the AL Inteen has been lost forever. Many of us LOVE that hack and were waiting patiently for its debut for AL, but since it is no more I was wondering if there were other hacks out there which would allow our teen simmies to become pregnant anyway. The only one I ever used was Inteen, so now that its not coming out for AL, I'm lost as to what to use. (I have teens in one town preggers and stopped playing that town when I installed AL because of the pregnant teens.)

I'm sure its not only me that is looking for alternative hacks, so please if you know of any, help a bunch of hard-luck players and post them please! Thanks in advance!

Found one to start the list!
Sims2living.com offers one but its pay. Can be gotten from the Booty though.

Whats a booty?
I really want this but i dont wanna pay around 4 dollars nor do i want my credit card exposed to a site i know nothing about other then downloads.
Theorist
#21 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 8:26 PM
duddet101: (The) Booty is a directory of most pay-site's files offered for free.. Ran by pirates.
you can find it; Here.

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#22 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:14 PM
The Teen Woohoo/Pregnancy Hack at Sims 2 Living causes missing AL Interactions
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 9:21 PM
I was just going to ask if anyone else experienced that. I took that hack out because my AL interactions were gone. Is there anything out there that is compatible with AL?
#24 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 9:43 PM
you guys d/l the latest version of it and still have missing AL interactions? You know you're supposed to delete all the other versions and just keep Basic Teen Woohoo for Apartment life, and also less modesty along with less shooing...and delete everything else except for the pregnancy enabler. This should make everything work just fine! Because I have it in my game and I'm not missing any interactions.
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 3:16 AM
[QUOTE=PETCHY14]duddet101: (The) Booty is a directory of most pay-site's files offered for free.. Ran by pirates.
you can find it
[QUOTE]

Thank you so much!
You are a life saver.
I have actually been on this site before but i didnt really understand it until now!