Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:28 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 15th Feb 2018 at 4:45 PM.
Default FOUND - benches to sleep on in parks?
I could have sworn there was a mod or object to let sims sleep on benches in parks. I have twojeffs community sleep plugin for smart beds but my sims have no option to sleep on Maxis park benches. Should I be using Numenor's community sleep instead? Can the two be used together? If not, what I can I substitute for smart beds?

Thanks for any help. I did google sleep on bench and looked for benches on MTS.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 12:12 PM Last edited by maxon : 15th Feb 2018 at 12:24 PM.
ooo - I had one of those I'm sure. Checking ....

Edit:
It says Becks sleepable park bench which means it must be over at Affinity Sims. Because it's not on here with her account at MTS. I can't work out what's happened to Affinity Sims @gdayars might know.

Edit 2:
Oh here http://affinitysims.com/files/file/...meless-project/ is that it?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 3:38 PM
@maxon - Thank you, I will check it out! However, I think Numenor's mod was supposed to make any sofa sleepable on community lots. Are benches not treated as sofas? Will have to try one on a home lot maybe? I think it's a modded object but Numenor's mod allows comm sleeping on unmodified Maxis objects, just don't recall if it was benches too...

I'm trying to get 1) community sleeping on beds AND sofas and recliners and also 2) sims sleeping in their own beds at home. I need to check if pescado's bedside fix and twojeffs smart beds (without his community sleep plugin) and numenor's community sleep are all compatible...

Theorist
#4 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:39 PM
Twojeffs Smart beds has a plug-in for community lot sleeping at Simbology (?) I think. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:45 PM
@Duine - I have that one but disabled it. I'm using Numenor's instead because it allows more sleeping options.

@maxon - I enabled Numenor's comm sleep, disabled TwoJeff's and now I have nap on EA bench but not sleep on EA bench so it looks like I do need Rebecah's sleepable bench after all.

Thanks everyone!

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Duine - I have that one but disabled it. I'm using Numenor's instead because it allows more sleeping options.

@maxon - I enabled Numenor's comm sleep, disabled TwoJeff's and now I have nap on EA bench but not sleep on EA bench so it looks like I do need Rebecah's sleepable bench after all.

Thanks everyone!

I think that might be the reason I had that object. Because I have that Pescado hack too.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc