Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:10 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 29th Aug 2017 at 1:26 PM.
Default Default Replacement, testers welcome!(Not Needed anymaow)
I am working on defaulting ALL maxis outfit that shows toes through sandals/flip flops etc...for all ages, both gender. I am replacing the toes/feet part with SexyFeet, while keeping the sandals/flip flops intact. Talk about an adventure indeed!
Maxon brought something up to my attention, and now I'd really appreciate your help with testing my default, and see how it behave in your game.
To help, you'll need Free Time EP, and recolors of that outfit I am defaulting.
Outfit's name : cfbodytankpatternskirt
Look's like this :

My new mesh has been altered in a way that keeps the sandal part as its own mesh part & regrouped when done. (That's the longest part of the process, but so much fun. lol)
No texture edits needed. My default only contains a mesh.
See pictures/compare .

I'll want to see pictures of it in your game, that will help a bunch.
If you decide to help and download my package, please do not leave it in your game once done testing. The final default package will have a different name, so to avoid having 2 defaults of the same thing..
Thank you!.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:24 PM
I will try and test over the weekend - I am working, though
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 4:26 PM
I am in no hurry, take your time and thank you very much.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 1:25 PM
@Justpetro It won't be a default finally, I decided that Lamare's thinkingz was way better. I'll make hiders instead, and make my new meshes as simple CC and their recolors.
So never mind testing...and thank you.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 3:18 PM
Oh, okay then, @Rosebine - I actually made a new game folder and testing hood, but got interrupted.