Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 7:19 PM
Default Tell us about your sims!
I made a thread like this sometime in 2014, and I wanted to revive it because I really love hearing about the characters other people come up with. It can be anything, fun facts about them, a potential biography, their backstory, maybe some information on their family tree or heritage? What sort of family did they come from, what are their hopes for the future? Have they undergone any character development since they first came to be? What's changed? What are their traits, can you perhaps elaborate on these and explain them a little further? If they're evil, neurotic, whatever, where do you imagine that stems from? What is their relationship with those around them?
Virtually anything is valid, I just love rambling and so by extension I love hearing others ramble.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 9:52 PM
Well since you asked...

This is Cheska Taylor. Now an adult and going to turn into an elder in 5 days, she's had a pretty full life. Her mother Nicolle didn't always have it easy and had a child with a man that was married with children when she had no idea since she met him through online dating. While she was giving birth to Cheska's half sister Alina, she fell in love with her doctor Argus Brown and ended up marrying him and later having their daughter Cheska.

Cheska was a daddy's girl and has a very similar personality always having brooding deep thoughts while staring out the window. She studied hard to become a doctor and managed to get through very hard times with her sister when both her mom and father passed away very suddenly. College and her studies distracted her and eventually she met her husband at the university but their love wasn't as expected.

At first Cheska was very taken by a man with similar interests as her that she was really good friends with and slowly building a romantic relationship. But then one day Skip Taylor suddenly kisses her in front of everyone completely at random. Everyone thought she was a cheater even though she had nothing to do with the whole crazy scene. It must've been a dare or prank gone wrong, but her boyfriend wouldn't hear it and broke up with her. Distraught, she confided in Skip who was the only one that knew the truth and eventually the two started a relationship. At the last year of college Skip proposed to Cheska in the rain in a secluded park, which was rather romantic.

Eventually the two had two sons. Flint and Jonas that have grown up and are going to college now and will eventually carry on the family legacy.

^^ Hopefully that wasn't too boring.
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 11:45 PM
@RavedTDA She's so cute!! I'm so bad at playing sims from birth all the way up to their elder stage, it's a habit I need to fix.
I got UL the other day, so that's fun. The sim I made is Maria Bing, and I don't really have a lot of good pictures of her.

She's a tech student! Grew up in Appaloosa Plains with a ton of horses and some parents who were pretty skeptical of modern amenities. Lots of dirty gritty work outdoors, and LOTS of fixing things around the house. The family didn't even have a microwave for the first 15 years of her life, and they certainly didn't have television. As such, she was exposed to technology through public school, where she (unbeknownst to her parents) would spend lots of time in and around the computer rooms, engaging the teachers in conversation in order to learn what she felt she'd "missed out on" growing up. Her parents weren't poor by any means, in fact, her father made a pretty good living farming peaches and her mother was well known throughout the town as a talented horse jockey. (Her father passed away when she was 18, and her mother is still back in Appaloosa Plains, retired and reaping the benefits of what she made throughout her younger years.) With the influx of businessmen pouring into Appaloosa Plains, Maria was introduced to children from bigger cities. Her parents were among those native to Appaloosa Plains, with a very stubborn outlook on the recent efforts to "bring the town into a more modern age." They made frequent attempts to dissuade her from interacting with children whom they felt could be a negative influence on her. One particular girl got her interested in videogames, and it came to be somewhat of a bonding activity for the two. Anyway, fast forward, she's currently attending college and her big area of interest is coding. Her mother provided her with a decent sum of money to attend University, and after the term is over she intends to emigrate to Moonlight Falls. She still has a lot of love for horses, and hopes to move onto a nice farm and raise some of her own. Her degree will supposedly land her a pretty good job either in the military or law enforcement, I'm thinking I'll go with the military. (The air force seems like it'd be right up her alley, if I were to guess!)
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 8:41 PM Last edited by southparkrocks : 13th Jan 2016 at 4:54 AM.
This is my sim, Elvira Rhodivich. I don't have too many good pictures of her, these 2 are one of her doing laundry with her servant Victoria, and one while she was probably on her 2nd or 3rd day of pregnancy with her only in-game born child, Cleopatra.

She is somewhat a self-sim, as she is based on my fictional persona which is my fantasy self, and looks exactly like me, other than having a monobrow (She has the monobrow due to her biological alien species having them btw, and they are symbols of beauty and intelligence in their culture and are actually linked with the functioning of her species' brain) and black alien eyes (and red eyes before being made an alien). She is the current ruler of Hell as Queen Regnant, and is the adoptive daughter of the son of Satan and daughter of Dracula and is the biological daughter of an alien overlord who rules a space empire. She is a vampire/witch/alien hybrid using NRAAS mods. She is over 2,000 years old but physically in her early 20's, and particularly loved living in the Victorian Era, and has a Victorian Goth/Steampunk/Lolita/Rockabilly/Rococopunk fashion sense, particularly Victorian Goth and Steampunk. She is the ruler of the underworld, as well as a wife and mother. In fact, she's a polygamist with 3 husbands, and has 11 children (though 6 are adopted, one of which was actually created by her through magical means, and 3 were conceived by sperm donation, because she and her husbands had difficulty conceiving). She has recently moved to a town called Wraith in the gateway to Hell from the 7th Layer (Wraith is a great custom neighborhood, I highly recommend it!), has recently married her 3rd polygamous husband, and has given birth to her 10th child and adopted an 11th. She has high levels of skill in logic and charisma, and is currently working on perfecting her alchemy and spellcasting skills. She has a fetish for men whom are bad end results of royal inbreeding, and her 3 husbands are the infamous King Carlos II of Spain, the famous Pharaoh King Tutankhamun, and Dandy Mott from American Horror Story, whom are my husbandos and dream men. Her husbands died in Ancient Egypt, 17th century Spain, and 1950's Florida, so they are all rather ancient as well. She has been the lover of Carlos for over 300 years and Dandy for over 60 and has been married to them both over 60 years, and Tut she is newly married to ( and they never knew each other in his life as he died a millennium before she was born) and they met through a dating website. She is a devoted queen, wife and mother, and a devout Satanist. She has 1 all-in-one maidservant, Victoria, whom is her dearest friend and functions as both a maid/housekeeper/butler/cook/etc and a nanny/nursemaid/governess/wet nurse for her 11 young children. Her 11 children are mostly based on children from horror movies and shows and historical figures as children, as I adore horror children. Within the game, she is in the custom Monarchy career at level 1, Commoner and just got off maternity leave after giving birth to her daughter Cleopatra, (edit: she has recently quit her job and become a Homemaker, along with her 2 husbands Carlos and Dandy, whom were in Monarchy as well for Carlos and Film for Dandy. Her servant Victoria and 3rd husband Tut were already Homemakers due to being the servant in Victoria's case and a mummy that walks very slowly in Tut's case. She quit because I wanted her to get pregnant again and not have to worry about work or maternity leave, and her husbands because one wasn't progressing any in his career and the other because he was facing disciplinary actions and close to being fired.) and recently adopted a son, Brahms, most notably in the recent times I've played, but nothing particularly exciting has happened other than that in her life. Her traits are Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Proper, Never Nude so that she may bathe in a Georgian era bathing chemise, and Evil. Her lifetime wish is Surrounded By Family, but I never intend to have any of her children age due to the fact they have been turned to vampires, so she will never achieve it. She lives in a large Victorian bed and breakfast I downloaded and redecorated that serves as her "palace." Due to her large family size, I have all motives other than energy and for her, hygiene, turned off. I have run out of space in her house, so no more kids or marriages for her lol.(Of course, I said that, but she's now pregnant again with a high chance of having multiples, and her husband Dandy is also alien buttpregnant.) She also has a Cheater reputation due to having 3 husbands (I use Woohooer and the No Jealousy LTR!)
Theorist
#5 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 1:27 AM
Meet the family.

It consists of my self Sim, my lovely wife Tina and our two children Dennis and Anna (all right), with on the left side my brother Victor, his wife and Tina's sister Christina (make over versions of my sim couple, by @BloodyScholastic with very original names ) and their children Jens and Julia on the left side. The family lives in Sunset Valley in a gigantic self made house. All children are born ingame via an old fashioned and regular try for baby without any help of mods trying to change genders or pregnancy etc. I did just let nature (read: the game engine) decide about the looks of the children.

All 8 Sims are good and, with the exception of both Tina's, they're all friendly, too. All four parents are caring parents, trying to give their children the best starts of their life as is possible, Both sisters are hopeless romantic types, searching for the same love as they find in their favorite romantic comedies and novels, while the brothers are computer geeks. The children have some of their characteristics, as they're influenced by all people and media around them. And they all already know who they want as their future partner, as they're already engaged with one of the premade teenagers.

Viktor: Like most boys in his country, his life time wish was to become a superstar as a professional football player. He's currently a rookie in the Dutch Eredivisie.
Tina: She wants to change the world in a better place for all people and what's the best place to do that? Yes, by trying to become a politician. Currently working as an intern on the campaign team of a local politician.
Dennis: He has a great sense of humor. No doubt he will sell out all theatres across the country as a comedian with his jokes, when he has grown up into a young adult. Engaged with Bebe Hart.
Anna: A copy of her mother. Because of her beauty and charm, she gets anything done from anyone, as nobody knows the term ''no'' when she asks for something, Anna loves to cook. Engaged with Parker Langerak, who even changed his appearance for her from a wigger into a more normal style.

Victor: He wants to heal all people and cure them from all diseases in the world. Currently employed as a gen therapist in the local hospital of Sunset Valley.
Christina: Christina wants to become a betselling writer one day, but that's a long way from home. She tries to improve her writing skills as a professional blogger.
Jens: Brave and athletic. He wants to become the next James Bond after seeing the first movie in this series. Engaged with River McIrish.
Julia: Environmentalist, who loves the outdoors and hates spilling of national resources, carpooling and bike riding are more suitable for her. Engaged with Ethan Bunch.
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 5:14 AM Last edited by southparkrocks : 13th Jan 2016 at 4:33 PM.
Meet Elvira's family, posing for a family portrait in their green Victorian/Mid-Century Modern combo palace parlor. On the left, in the chair: Elvira holding her newly adopted possessed doll son Brahms (based on the doll/boy from the upcoming horror movie The Boy). On the couch in the back, from left to right: Elvira's servant Victoria nursing Elvira's son Bartholomew (Based on the Countess's son from American Horror Story Hotel), Elvira's son Holden (based on Holden from AHS Hotel), Elvira's oldest son and heir Damien Lucius (based on "Antichrist" characters such as Damien from The Omen, Lucius from the game Lucius, and Rosemary's Baby), and Elvira's favorite son Jim/Jimmothy (based on a doll I have and is an OC like Elvira and Victoria). In the front, standing and sitting: Elvira's daughter Mara sitting on the floor (based on Mara from the 1995 Village of The Damned remake), Elvira's husband Tut (King Tut) the mummy holding his and Elvira's newborn daughter Cleopatra (an OC as well) on his shoulders, Elvira's husband Carlos (Carlos/Charles II of Spain) holding his and Elvira's son Baby Carlos (An OC based on Carlos as a child) on his shoulders as well, Elvira's husband Dandy (Dandy Mott from AHS Freak Show) playfully holding Elvira's adopted possessed doll son Lil Buddy (based on Lil Buddy from Clarence, Chucky, and the My Buddy doll) upside down, Elvira's daughter Renesmee (based on Renesmee from Twilight) holds onto Dandy, and Elvira's daughter Claudia (based on Claudia from the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles) looks unamused with her hands on her hips. And soon, Elvira will give birth to possibly more than 1 new baby, and Dandy will birth an alien baby (but this was taken before they both got pregnant). Things just keep getting more interesting with this family.

Plus a bonus shot of Elvira and Carlos cuddling on the couch, with Brahms standing off to the side.

As large and strange as this family is, there's plenty of love to go around. Who knows what will happen once the new babies are born? lol
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 2:07 PM
I just really love showing off Elvira and her family lol. Here we see Elvira shortly after finding out she's pregnant and changing into maternity clothes with Carlos, the babies' father, and Dandy after he's gained some weight due to hosting an alien parasite posing for a pregnancy photo(with slight clipping of Dandy's hands into his belly):

Dandy feels Elvira's tummy. Always found it a shame there's no option to feel alien-pregnant men's tummies! Poor Dandy... (Also, they're posing next to their children's MLP-themed bedroom):

Dandy feels the pain of a woman:

A few hours later, a green-skinned baby boy named Zim is born. Only for the game to crash when I go to buy him a crib:

And in just another sim day, Elvira will give birth to... twins? triplets? quads? more? I dunno yet.... Tune in and find out!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 8:02 PM Last edited by Grijze Pilion : 13th Jan 2016 at 8:30 PM.
I don't have a lot of time and energy now so I'll be expanding on this comment later, but here's my main Sim:

Amber "CJ" Parker. An upper middle class college girl gone superstar actress, TV personality and comedienne. Known for her boyish manneurisms, likeable bad girl attitude, dark sense of humour and her openness about everything in life, she has won over the hearts of millions in just a few years. The 6'2" tall slightly red-headed lesbian received a Simmy in 2015 for her role in the psycho thriller action movie I Am, was nominated for her role in the office sitcom Everything's Absolutely Fine, and this coming February her late night comedy talk show Amber's Late will be premiering on KTV³.
Born: May 14th 1988 in Evansdale, State of SimCity
Spouse: Holly Noelle Bridge, b. Nov 3 '88, m. May 1 '15
Lives in: Bridgeport, New Sylmania
Alma mater: Northern Sim State University, grad. 2010
Est personal wealth (2016): $279M
Long bio (WIP):
Amber Catharina Juliana Parker was born to Andrea Parker, a (former) nobleman's daughter and Michael Sutherland-Parker, an American-born businessman on the 14th of May, 1988. She is the younger of the two Parker daughters, with her older sister Diana predating her by 9 years. Growing up in an upper middle class household with a British mother, she has always been privileged, well-mannered and well-dressed. During her childhood she never really liked girl stuff and instead chose to hang out and play along with both genders. That is, socially. At the age of 15 she found herself unattracted to boys, instead liking girls. In her own words: "And so it turned out I was a fuckin' lesbian. Well, okay. Guess that's me. Bam. I never even gave a fuck." In 2008, at the age of 19, she started attending Northern Sim State University, where she "Got wasted, picked up straight girls and occasionally found the time to study inbetween. It was a time of experimentation and embarrassing Facebook pictures." (again, her own words)

Now equipped with a business degree she'd worked for over the previous ~15 years of her life, anything could happen. And so it happened that her best friend from college, Isabelle, thought it would be a great idea to move to the city of Bridgeport. With mom, dad and big sister left behind in good old SimCity she packed her bags and set off for Bridgeport, quickly finding a rather nice apartment and, for some reason, employment with the Bridgeport Metropolitan Police Department. One year and an already impressive portfolio in she was promoted to a Detective, and partnered with a guy named Akeem Harris.

To be continued...

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
#9 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 6:41 AM
I tend to use character sims but I have three houses that I adore. First is the (partial) cast of Valkyria Chronicles 2 (a woefully underrated PSP game). They're in Barnacle Bay and have a big big house and a cat named Mango. Rene and Magari got married, and I'm planning to get Alexis and Nahum together as well. Jamill, despite being a slob, has learned a lot about fixing stuff. Though one of Rene's canon traits in VC2 is that she loves doing laundry, and RRRRGH I hate Sims laundry! Chloe does art all day long and basically keeps to herself.

Another house is a Team Galactic one, from Pokémon DPPt, though I also use two characters from one of the manga. I like the idea of their boss getting a redemption plot, so I gave him one. He's a scientist (well, he's one in canon too but he's mainly a philosopher) which forces him to value life, at least a little bit. And living with Mitsumi, his manga-only commander who's basically sunshine and rainbows until her past is revealed, has gotten everyone a little more cheerful. Mars keeps very different hours than everyone else, since she's a criminal, and she usually jogs home, picking up payments from the local businesses along the way. Charon lives in the basement with his Rotom forms (which again necessitate the use of a washer and dryer) and private lab, and openly despises everyone else. Jupiter is usually super stressed because she's a doctor and gets no sleep. Saturn is a businessman and wants to be a novelist. And B-2, another exclusive from the manga, is training to be a magician. Oh yeah, and Cyrus just got abducted by aliens because space.

and my third house that I love uses Cyrus too, along with the other team bosses. Although for Lysandre I had to use a pompadour because that's the closest option to his sprouted Mohawk (plus it has roots in the court of France). He and Giovanni are CEOs, Maxie is trying for the resort owner path, Archie is making money scuba diving (though IT'S SO HARD TO FIND SQUIDS), Cyrus is jobless here and is working on his logic skill and being a chess master, and Ghetsis, who constantly wears a crown, is a criminal working to be Lord of Evil (because that's effectively his role in the games come on). He's trying to make friends with someone for his job and it's taken about two seasons game time to accomplish this.