Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:37 AM
Default engagement
Looking for a hack that allows engagement to more than one person (and to either sex)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 1:06 AM
I don't know of one for that, but there is a hack at MATY for getting married to more than one person, regardless of who you are engaged to: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,8196.0.html Being married or engaged to multiple sims at once comes with a bunch of minor problems related to attraction and so forth which I am slowly fixing. I might upload the fixes some day, but there are a lot of conflicts that have to be negotiated.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 4:42 AM
I once used allmenus to make a Sim who was already engaged get engaged to a third Sim. It resulted in a lot of slapping.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 2:38 PM
What is "allmenus"? Because of the way I had been playing THREE couples living together (with "no jealousy"). one of them (married) wanted to get engaged to another. It was fun to let them sleep with whoever they wanted, and (via ACR) have babies with whoever they wanted.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 3:22 PM
I don't think you can get Sims to do an actual proposal to more than one Sim, like with the animations/special camera and all, but I think you can set "engaged" flags for the Sims in question using something like the Sim Blender. But then, if you have one Sim engaged to more than one Sim, I'm pretty sure you can't use a regular wedding arch and/or do the "wedding party" thing to have them marry all of their intendeds, if that's what you'll want to do. (For poly relationships in my game, I don't always bother with getting the involved Sims engaged, and I pretty much always use the hacked arch that kestrellyn linked to, when I use an arch at all, even for normal, monogamous marriages. So, you know, keep that in mind when considering my advice. )

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
What is "allmenus"?

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Allmenus_cheat