Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:54 AM
What do you tend to think about?
Running themes for the mind can be anything from what you remember or what you desire for in life.

Mine: Dreaming about rock stars as potential mates, shopping for baby furniture and looking at dream houses, funny comedy jokes stretching back to vaudeville, twisting classic stories into parodies, playing video games, sex, drugs (my own), rock and roll, my family in New Jersey, the many cats I've loved who'd die or be adopted out after foster care, the neighborhood landscaper "Ed" and his long-haired Chihuahuas, our next door neighbors, the Smiths who recently welcomed a 3rd child and son; our other next-door neighbor's Min Pin, "Cujo", cooking, drawing and photographing our cats.

Now it's your turn.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 7:19 AM
Plans for my current sims project, bawdy jokes, web projects, food, the next day... Pretty simple mind I have.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:51 PM
My brain love songs, so I nearly always have one song or another running in my head, often complete with the artist's voice and music as long as I remember the text. Not always the song I want to hear, though. For the past days it's been "let her go" by Passenger, and I'm starting to get a little tired, but at least it's better than a lot of the alternatives.

Other than that it's often current projects, discussing various themes with myself, and storywriting.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 12:52 PM
Work and creative stuff I'm doing for the most part, seasoned with 'what is that about?'

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:42 PM
How unhappy, unfair, disappointing my life is. Followed closely by how serene, secure financially and emotionally my life is. Sort of like the forecast: mostly sunny, chances of squalls, and possible earthquakes and meteor death.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 5:11 PM
Yeah, gotta watch out for the meteors. Always a bugger that one.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 5:24 PM
Sex, people, worry, drugs, sims, games, guns, and school.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 6:06 PM
my great grandma who has serious dementia, family, owning pugs when i move out of my parents house, wanting to be a photographer when i am older, Christmas presents, what grade i will get from my GCSE. basically i think about my future.
Scholar
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 7:19 PM
Ice cream, food, the mysterious imaginary lands I own, regret taking history and chemistry at AS, pondering about my dream house and furniture, the "when does the next episode come out?" feeling, and questioning WHERE my natural laziness came from.
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 7:53 PM
Songs I've listened to or other random stuff.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Scholar
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:54 PM
Stuff I have to do, friends and family, stuff I want to do, problems in the world, the meaning of life, human suffering in general, specific people's suffering, the end of the world, school, work, imaginary conversations that won't happen, funny things, conversations with my therapist, novels I'm reading, poetry I want to write, art I would draw if I had more discipline, music, sex, self-injury, suicide, the pain I'm in, sleep

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 10:56 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 3:01 AM
The biggest thing that is always on my mind is Eve. The second is, how we spend so much time working, going to school, to make a living, and we forget to live.
Instructor
#15 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 9:39 AM
Shit that needs to be done, my partner, my family, my friends, getting a job, home decorating and furnishing ideas, luxury clothing/accessories/technology/booze/food I can't afford right now, Lana del Rey, recipes, generic future plans.
I also have this ideal image of me one day, wearing a cashmere robe, sitting on a leather armchair with a fur throw blanket in front of a majestic fireplace, dim lighting, snow falling silently outside the french doors, my bf fixing me a Manhattan cocktail full of cherries, an Etta James record playing in the background.
This is my go-to thought for when I'm down

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 9:58 AM
When I find I can't think, it goes back in the jar

Inventor
#17 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:03 PM
A lot of the time I think about how much I hate where I am right now, both physically (my old childhood home) and emotionally (experiencing the worst bout depression I've ever had).
I can take my mind off it for short periods of time, on the internet or playing games, but as soon as I have nothing else to do, or I have to move from my bed, it hits me.

I used to think thinks like "I should get some more flour next time I go to the shops, so I can try this new recipe!" or "I need some more paper, I'm almost out from all the doodling!"
I don't cook any more. I don't draw any more.

If I let my mind wonder too much it always leads to thinking everyone I love would be better off without me, and that I should either run away or kill myself. I never would, but my mind just doesn't know when to shut up.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:51 PM
Simoholic: I wish you better days. So much of life (seems to ME) is like war; long periods of boredom, interrupted by moments of horror.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 6:04 PM
Uhm... I'm a typical teenage girl so it's basically three things: boys, chocolate and clothes. Not forgetting the possible eternity of death...
Theorist
#20 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 6:05 PM
Worry. Always worrying about health problems. My dad's health problems and my potential health problems. Not that I've been diagnosed with anything, I've just always obsessively worried about getting something because I have an all-consuming medical phobia. I worry that my dad will need me more. I worry that I won't ever do anything interesting in my life, though I don't know what I'd want to do in the first place. I worry about the future. The future petrifies and depresses me.
Also worrying about car problems now. I think my thoughts are 90% worry. The other 10%: boobs.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#21 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 12:45 AM
Finding ways to make myself dream more often. I'm obsessed with keeping a dream diary and it's been neglected for a month or so.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Field Researcher
#22 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 1:37 AM
I dream to live in the jet set of the world elite. Also, I wish living a traditional life if the first option reveal itself impossible. Probably is impossible anyway.
Theorist
#23 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 3:19 AM
Stupid things like how Microsoft is the nazis and Bill Gates is Hitler, so Apple must be Stalin.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:18 PM
Erm... I dunno, I think about a lot of stuff, like I think over things too many times - yesterday I saw my friend and gave him a hug because I'm use to hugging my closer friends when I see them and I spent most of the day thinking "Is he gonna think I'm weird for hugging him? It's not like I haven't hugged him before.. but to greet him? Maybe he'll expect a hug next time". I think a lot about if I've locked the doors, and checking the house for creepers when I get home or when I get out the shower and no-one else is home. At night time a lot of my time is spent listening to my boyfriends heart, or breathing depending on where I'm lying, and if I can't hear it I say "I love you" and then most times he replies, but if he doesn't I worry he's died in the night so then I prod at him a few times. So far so good, he's not dead. I don't do it as often now, but after my Mum died every single night I was prodding at him and waking him up. I'm not sure if there's something wrong with me or not, I was reading up on OCD lately and I'd say a lot of things I think are quite compulsive. I worry over even numbers because I hate odd numbers unless they're 3, and I always have to touch the nobbly bit on the stairs when I walk down them and such.

I also think about good things though, I think a lot about what names I'll call my daughters - because I already have all of my sons names planned and I only have Ivy and Jill picked for girls, but I plan on having 3 children.. so what if I have all girls? Then I need another back-up name, just in case our third child is twins. I think about what wedding songs I would want and what dress I would want, and whether I want to go to the uni's "ball" this year, because I've never been to a prom because in high school I thought it was stupid. I think about when my boyfriends going to propose because we've been talking about it for a good few months now. I think about whether he'll take me to the ball, and if I can take my friend to it too because she also didn't go to our prom, but she doesn't attend university so I dunno.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge