Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 9:49 PM
Default Birds Flying Through House
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is a bug/glitch, but it is constant. Birds fly right through the house / walls, etc. during game play. I don't know if I've missed something while building, to my knowledge, there are no ceiling tiles in the building mode, is there a fix for this? It is very annoying especially when I speed up the time. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Michelle
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 10:44 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 19th Jul 2017 at 3:03 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mlwalton13
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is a bug/glitch, but it is constant. Birds fly right through the house / walls, etc. during game play. I don't know if I've missed something while building, to my knowledge, there are no ceiling tiles in the building mode, is there a fix for this? It is very annoying especially when I speed up the time. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
Michelle

Do you happen to have the bird feeder item from backyard stuff up against an outside wall of the house? The bird feeder generates birds within a certain number of tiles around it and if it's against a wall they may be spawning in your house flying through the wall to and from the feeder.
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 3:44 AM