Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 1:40 PM Last edited by DatSims333 : 15th Jul 2017 at 2:06 PM.
Default Weird menu graphic glitch
I've suddenly had this glitch and I don't know what to do. Already tried changing all the options ingame, reinstalling everything, updating the drivers, trying to change configuration in properties, tried changing the language, delete all the files, removing absolutely anything related to the sims 4 before reinstalling the game... any idea what else I can do? The game was perfect the last time I played.
I've looked in the forums but I can't find anyone that has had the same glitch
I thought mods were the problem, but the glitch continued after deleting the mods files so I don't know what it can be!

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 2:10 PM
if you're 100% sure that you did all the file cleanup and driver updates correctly, I can offer two things: first do some very, very thorough malware and virus scans; screwed up texture display like that may be an indicator of something malicious running on your system. this is the most likely option; if it was some sort of hardware that pooped the bed you'd be getting tons of errors, graphical glitches everywhere and generally really bad performance. try to make sure your system is clean. very curious though, do you have any other games that you could run and check for similar problems?

(✿ ❛ ▿ ❛)୨
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 4:13 PM
In the end it was a problem with the virtual machine where I have it and not the game. Seems like it went crazy with the sims 4 because the other games worked perfectly fine xD Thank you anyway