Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 11:41 PM Last edited by Reitanna : 13th Jul 2017 at 10:07 PM.
Default The Arch Is Not A Toy!!! [PLEASE HELP]
I have this set of buy mode decorations that are supposed to be set up as walls, fences, roofs, etc, and included is this big ol' arch. this all looks great for my cemetery because the set is all grungy! so I have a bunch of ghosts and zombies living on this lot... but for some reason... the arch functions AS A TOY. so my kids and childish sims pick it up! this HUGE arch! and they play with it or put it in their inventory! is there a way I can change the object function in sims4studio so that it's just décor and NOT a usable toy??
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 11:28 PM
I know this is very funny, but I really DO need help to fix it -_-
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 2:46 AM
Contact the person who created the Set.
Banned
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Contact the person who created the Set.

I can't
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 5:00 AM
Don't use the Set unless you're okay with Sims picking it up and playing with it.

Or you can try looking through Lana Custom Content Finds: http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4grunge%20broken for another Set / Object(s).
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 4:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
I have this set of buy mode decorations that are supposed to be set up as walls, fences, roofs, etc, and included is this big ol' arch. this all looks great for my cemetery because the set is all grungy! so I have a bunch of ghosts and zombies living on this lot... but for some reason... the arch functions AS A TOY. so my kids and childish sims pick it up! this HUGE arch! and they play with it or put it in their inventory! is there a way I can change the object function in sims4studio so that it's just décor and NOT a usable toy??
I'll try to change it to a sculpture (emphasis on try!), please rar the package you want changed and upload it. Not promising that it will work but I recently learnt how to change the objects functions for some CC deco that was bothering me (and it worked) so I don't see why it wouldn't work the other way around.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 3:33 PM
You can download sims 4 studio, view your cc, find that item and change its function