Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 6:42 AM
Default Get to College Mod-what are venues?
I have more than one question about the Zerbu college mod. The mod is goofy starting off so I'm not sure if it's behaving or not.. 1) Do the 3 required buildings need to be on separate lots? I made a college on one lot with 3 buildings with required stuff in each bldg. I am using only one podium on the entire lot. The venue is set to generic. 2) What is the venue for a dorm? If I make it residential, then no one can buy it. (I have a workaround for that, though) I'm not sure how sims show up and decide to get a room and which one. I was thinking I'd have a dorm mother or father live on site and make it a residence. How do others approach that? 3) Today, I successfully signed up a second sim for college and she is a phys ed major. I say I want to join the student and she doesn't take me with her! My first enrollee decided not to go the 2nd day. She was bummed about not making money at her "job". She and this new girl do not understand they are in school. If I can't join them they don't do the work. So, today, 2nd girl goes to school alone leaving me at her home she shares with 3 guys. While she is gone, the entire PE class came to her house and spent 4 hours doing pushups and taking showers and eating the food. I locked the doors.. my girl went to school on time, but this whole class was LATE and wouldn't leave until I locked the doors. Is this normal? The elementary and HS mods took awhile to smooth out with goofy students.
Thanks for any help!