Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2010 at 8:15 AM
Story Line of The Lady in Red
I know that this doesn't fit with the forum, but I think you'll like it.

I wrote this story on my sims3 blog at TheSims3.com

~Enjoy~

Lady in Red.

It was a sunset in Sunset Valley. Bella Goth was waiting on the beach for her love to come. She was 16 and her love was 17. Soon, as the sun was setting over the beach, Mortimer came to her side, and stared into her eyes. "Hello Bella" he said. "Hello my love". The pulled themselfs into a long kiss and enjoy there time on the beach.

Skip ahead 5 year later, and Bella is 21 and Mortimer is 22. They are having a private wedding (only to be attend by the Goth's and Bachlors). Their wedding takes place at the beach. Everyone is there, but Bella has yet to show. Mortimer tells everyone to wait as he runs of to go and find her. As he is leaving, Gunther Goth gets called back to town hall, where Vita Alto (age 63) is holding a meeting.

Mortimer soon finds Bella at the secret beach near Summer Hill. She is tossing rocks into the ocean and softly crying. "What is it Bella?" asks Mortimer as he walks up behind her. "What if our marriage doesn't work out?" she says. "It will." Mortimer pulls Bella in closer and kisses her. She smiles and the head back to the beach.

That night, the Goths and Bachlors celebrate, not only because Bella and Mortimer are married, but also because Gunther became Mayor, and is changing the name of the town to Pleasantview, for his son and new daugther in law. Bella snuck away from the party for a few minutes, but that is what it took for two women to go up to Mortimer and talk to him. Their names was Nina and Dina, two new teenage girls who crashed the party. Sadly at the time, no one knew that this would lock Bella's fate forever.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th May 2010 at 9:38 AM
moree please lol =) It seems to be coming along great =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2010 at 1:25 PM
@heatherbrex don't worry. More is coming. Already on Chapter Four
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd May 2010 at 1:36 AM
Awesome, looking forward to it =) I'm finally starting to get into the storyline ideas don't really have anything good now though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th May 2010 at 5:51 AM
Lady In Red - Chapter Two

Bella ran back to the party as soon as she saw the women. When she got there, Jocasta, Simis, Cornila and Gunther were pushing Nina and Dina away from Mortimer. "Hey!" yelled Bella as she ran back towards the party. "What?" Nina and Dina said at the same time. "Stay away from him!" Bella said. Dina stepped foward, but Micheal pulled her back. "I think it's time for you to leave" he said. Dina smiled and looked at Micheal. Micheal was 32, but looked 25. "Alright" she said. Dina and Nina walked away from the party and into a taxi. Bella turned towards Mortimer. "You didn't like them, did you?" she asked. "No. I love you" he said. Bella smiled and hugged him.

Skip ahead 3 months later. Sunset Valley is changing. The Altos died off. Vita died and was buried underneath the old Alto mansion...until it was destroyed. Nick ran off and Molly married Malcom. The area around Skybrough and near the Landgrekks was destroy for new condos. Pleasantveiw was forming.

The entire Goth and Bacholor Family was gathering. Everyone was there...except Gunther. Gunther had a heart attack. The funeral was being heard. Jocasta and Simis were talking to Mortimer if he wanted to go to London were Gunther grew up. Cornlia was sitting with Bella in the living room. Micheal was outside telling the other vistors to wait. Cornila sat next to Bella and put a arm around her. "You know" she said, "Gunther and I always were planning on you and Mortimer to get married. I know Gunther was happy. I'm happy too. But, Bella, if you are scared because Gunther died, don't be." Bella looked up and smiled. "I am scared." Cornila hugged Bella and she got up. Cornila went outside. The whole town came. Bella looked outside, and something struck her. Micheal was making out with Dina Caliente.