Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#3301 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 9:54 PM Last edited by kin.gyo1413 : 18th Sep 2019 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Added pic
The family that began years ago with my founder and Derek Khan is now on gen 12, two children raised by their single mother and the awesome family cat. Mum can't be bothered too much about the kids, so they usually do their thing. Dad is remarried to an Egyptian lady and busy with the new baby. The kids are evil and good respectively but kind of only have each other to play with, as there are no other children in town right now. It's so refreshing to be in this new place, the game runs very smoothly

Pictured is the mother with her ex-hubby. That was basically their dynamic throughout the marriage.
Screenshots

omnis mundi creatura
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3302 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 1:35 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 19th Sep 2019 at 2:19 AM.
Spent probably an hour preparing the Sailor Guardians' uniforms, including the prank one, Inochi Chikyuuno. As she was Sailor Earth, a throwaway Sailor Guardian that, according to series creator Naoko Takeuchi, cannot exist because Mamoru\Prince Endymion is the representative for Earth.

At first when I heard the concept of "Sailor Earth" concerning fan fiction in my early adolescent years, it felt empty that there was no Sailor Guardian representative and I thought Tuxedo Mask was an unassigned or a representative for the Sun. By the time I started seriously researching the Sailor Guardians' Universe, which included both Codename Sailor V and Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, it slowly came together. It wasn't until I started working on the tips from a famous fan-artist that we had discussion on the subject of royalty in the distant past told within the various media. We couldn't blow Takeuchi's Sailor Earth alibi wide open. It's airtight like burped Tupperware.

In fact, that fan-artist, Drachea Rannak, a Facebook fan-artist who started on deviantArt but left after constant trolling, had constantly got Sailor Earth commissions and even got in on the bandwagon and made one using Naru Osaka (Sailor Moon's civilian friend when as Usagi Tsukino, her civilian identity).

The Sailor Earth I chose to replicate was from fanfiction writer and artist Terence Ladan. However, I couldn't replicate the complex hair, that would require a mesh to be made. Her original civilian name was Terra Mackenzie because she was an American exchange student with a hatred of dumb blondes so Usagi and Minako were constantly on her short list. The name Inochi Chikyuuno was created if he felt like giving the character a different backstory (P.S. the Sailor Earth Sim I created from the parameters given does not include mean-spiritedness in any sense of the given parameters in the trait database by default when all add-ons from World Adventures to Into the Future and all in between are installed in the base game.)

I have plans tomorrow after morning meds to play with my Sims in The Sims 3. I better check my character checklist to see if my world is fully substituted

Like I said, "I reject default virtual realities and substitute with my crazy ones"

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#3303 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 8:55 PM
It's just a few days until summer in my apocalypse challenge in Sunset Valley2 and the year is now 1526 with my household members starting to build an outbuilding on their lot to serve as their workshop and also as a temporary house as they build an addition on the back of their main house.
Instructor
#3304 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 10:45 PM
Building a micro home with a total of 4x4 indoor space and somehow I still couldn't fit into the starter home price. *sigh* I can't build on a budget to save my life. Price aside I like how it turned out at least, and everything's usable. (CFE-ing that roof was a bitch with the stilted foundation underneath.)
Screenshots
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#3305 Old 23rd Sep 2019 at 11:19 PM
That looks very nice @ enable_llamas. The all in one bathrooms are damn expensive for sure.
Instructor
#3306 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
That looks very nice @ enable_llamas. The all in one bathrooms are damn expensive for sure.

Thank you Yeah, they're both ridiculously expensive and super cheaty so I tend to avoid them usually but there was no other way to have a functioning bathroom save for building an outhouse

Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat
One down, three to go. They've only been in the house for one sim week. This is going to be a short challenge...

Lol is it a "Find the Cowplant's favourite snack" challenge?
Field Researcher
#3307 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 11:58 PM
I decided to make my magic academy in wizard school (iphone game) in the sims. I made a dueling arena for them to fight for their lives not every sim can become a master wizard after all.

Also I'm addicted to gif making now xD
Mad Poster
#3308 Old 26th Sep 2019 at 5:41 PM
Purged a number of families out of Sunset Valley, except for the Single Moms family (I wasn't able to evict them.) There are only a few families in Sunset Valley at this point in time.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#3309 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 12:34 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 27th Sep 2019 at 2:44 AM.
Added Grant Imahara to the Nightmare Mansion (What I named the Landgraab Mansion after the change from the Landgraabs to Golds). He tried winning over Kymchee...it went over like a lead balloon.

I inserted Sailor Galaxia and she's currently practicing her "Domination of the World" speech (considering her character was one of the most powerful supervillains in the series of Sailor Moon, I gave her traits worthy of a supervillain of her caliber.)

I still have a ways to go in filling the world.

Theorist
#3310 Old 27th Sep 2019 at 5:02 PM
My two sister Sims FINALLY graduated. The one who cheated at exams got a B as a final grade and majored in Physical Ed. The other sister got a C in Communications. The whole Uni thing is borked, though there are some fun parts. I moved them back home briefly, built them a house and they moved together to be roommates.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#3311 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 6:54 PM
I have made a pause from my vampire sim and are currently playing whit my sims from Bridge Port. Recently I did post some pics of my sim "Bothilda Amar" in the "Female sim" picture section and now I have remodeled her again. At this moment she's back at the uni for two very intensive weeks. It's about 32 points and now she got three (!) classes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The thirst thing I made her do was go go shopping for some fruit that she can save in her inventory. That way she don't need to go home or anywhere else to eat.

Here she's at home.

I did not plan this at all. I just sent her to this (not so fancy) club and she climbed the bar and started dancing. And she made a good dance too!

As Bothilda is a one star celeb she had a paparazzi fallowing her. This one is named "Carlee Beauty" and where I normally use to let my sims fight them I will be nice to this one. I let my sim try a friendly approach.
Mad Poster
#3312 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 10:09 PM
I finally started playing the game in the first time since forever, and I started in Bridgeport (again). Coming back to the city, it's such a bleak city- blank walls, grey skies, and ugly lots everywhere. I don't think I can play for a long time in the city.

Made one addition that made got it a bit closer to its original inspiration, though:

Here's the sim I started with, Molly Franklin. A polymath, she's good at the piano and computers, and dreams of making it big! Moved here from the East Coast just recently.

Driving around in her old car, which is suprisingly alive after all this time and after hauling all of Molly's stuff across the country.

Met Todd Lynch playing piano at the Prosper Room and she instantly felt a connection because of their interests, but is he really the one?

Bridgeport at night, pretty from far away.

TBC?

Field Researcher
#3313 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 3:45 AM
My sim's boyfriend finally got caught cheating on her. He kept trying to heat of the moment kiss her but she was having none of it and they broke up... their relationship was at -100. Good job man you cheated on your gf with a girl that's in a relationship with another guy! Smart. My girl is a witch so when she got angry she made him into a zombie by the voodoo doll. Then he tried bumped into the girl he was cheating with and she look at him like really disgusted and walk away from him... Lesson learned?
Scholar
#3314 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 8:27 PM
JJ aged up to an adult and is having a mid-life crisis. So, of course, he rolled a wish to break-up with Kelley, since they married when he was very young. So now they are divorced, but still sharing a bed, among other things, while both are romancing their new live-in friend, Conner, who Kelley had revived with the Oh My Ghost opportunity. Not sure who going to end up together as I'm trying to follow their wishes, but they just like woohooing everybody.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Mad Poster
#3315 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 11:42 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 5th Oct 2019 at 12:12 AM.
Naru Osaka moved into the Sailor Guardian house, not telling she is the real Sailor Earth. There was a fight with Inochi Chikyuuno, the false Guardian who was involved in Naru's past, before her awakening.

The thing I love about fanfiction is it's open to interpretation. Although people can bog it down in numerous rules starting with "NO", it's best to set up a series of rules you are comfortable with. Having standards of your own can help.

Edit: Wow...I didn't expect this much fanfare over both a doppelgänger trope and fanfic advice in one post. I don't expect much.

Keep in mind the house is in the same cul-de-sac as a local horse stable and my mansion where my simself and the men she convinced to work for her at her mansion live. (Not that hard to get there, you cross the street from the Altos mansion to the park in the middle of the cul-de-sac to the Landgraabs mansion.)

10/1/2019
Inochi Chikyuuno revealed to the Sailor Guardians she is the Evil Guardian Sailor Nemesis, from an offshoot of the Black Moon Clan and her villain form is Ametis (her name comes from the Afrikaans for amethyst. When I play with names, I try to mutate through translation so it doesn't look like the word at first.) She now lives with Sailor Galaxia.

Sorry for the short story, but I had been busy.

10/4/2019
Changed Ametis quite drastically. Gave her villainous traits that helps her with Galaxia and changed her name to Nila (Bengali for amethyst, because 1.) I futzed with my translation app and 2.) Ametis is more of a dead giveaway.

The henchwomen are named after birth stones in languages that DO NOT share root words of the English language word.

All this is because I had Nraas MasterController installed and it's a boon to have this really great mod. Can't thank twallan and the upkeep team enough for keeping this mod alive.

Scholar
#3316 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 10:44 PM
My sim Bothilda Amar did a bad first week at the uni, failing two examinations out of three. The following week I use the cheat to rise the needs so I don't had to pay attention to them. But It paid of and she did graduate in her major, "Science and Medicine ". Here are some pics from after the ceremony.

Directly afterwards. In the pouring rain, talking to Ashley Corono. A good (but evil) friend...

...hwo looks far better when she drops her fur.

Back at the dorm. Soaking wet!
Instructor
#3317 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 7:17 PM
I have a sim who's working at a bakery in town with the savvier seller and is also the assigned cashier. Last time she was stubbornly trying to leave before her shift was over for some reason and every time she hopped on her bike and made it to the street corner before another customer showed up and the mod teleported her right back. For some reason I found it hilarious especially after the third escape attempt. I don't even know why the hell she was so hellbent on going home when her needs were all green and there were a gazillion fun objects on that lot including that damn VR set that's like crack to them...
Top Secret Researcher
#3318 Old 12th Oct 2019 at 10:34 PM
I'm playing the Golden Girls. 5 minutes into my game, I catch Sophia dumpster diving. It seems weirdly appropriate for her.
Mad Poster
#3319 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
I'm playing the Golden Girls. 5 minutes into my game, I catch Sophia dumpster diving. It seems weirdly appropriate for her.

An old lady dumpster diving...can't think of anything funnier.

Field Researcher
#3320 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 1:41 PM
So the Redwoods got hitched and bought their first property. Since Ivan is a home working gardener their garden soon transformed and started generating enough income for the two of them to live by.

Soon, they were 3. Living a balanced life with outdoorsy activities, and Norma's cooking going from 0 to 10 at the moment, this little family is one of my favourites to play. :lovestruc (And yes, Norma is inspired by Norma Jenning from Twin Peaks).

(The lot is "Clementina" by Plasticbox at MTS, redone by me).
Alchemist
#3321 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 9:26 PM

Boat life!

what does his name even mean?
Inventor
#3322 Old 13th Oct 2019 at 9:50 PM
Started a new save last night in Aurora Skies, I created a sim with a lifetime want of growing 8 perfect plants and so far I grew one . She works at the bookstore part time and just aged up as an Adult the day before. She's growing a lot of vegetables that I tend to sell off to the grocery store, but she has grown these plasma fruits a few times. Wish I knew that they're for vampires before she threw up .

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Field Researcher
#3323 Old 14th Oct 2019 at 6:59 PM
I've been building multi-family homes - apartment complexes and duplexes. It's fun to build each unit with the same layout, and then do the interiors differently depending on who I imagine the residents to be. It would be a ton of people on each lot so I don't see myself actually playing most of these lots.

My favorite completed one is a dual-family lot inspired by the Painted Ladies in San Francisco. It's essentially two houses smushed together with a shared backyard. Roofs are tricky with the bay windows. Next time I go into my build save I'll try to remember to get some screenshots.
Field Researcher
#3324 Old 17th Oct 2019 at 5:46 AM
Fired up the game tonight for the first time in about a month, I think. I don't remember. Having a lot of stuff on my mind and I needed a small break.

Working on a stable/equestrian center for storytelling purposes. Managed to make the observation/audience portion of said complex on a different lot right behind the original lot, which is kind of neat, at least to this old fart.

It's nowhere near done, but it's near 1 am here so I have to get to bed.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Inventor
#3325 Old 19th Oct 2019 at 12:25 AM
Not really in game but I learned how to make my own control for hairs, the default I had was too shiny. Maybe I'll try to make my own default set :lovestruc

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Page 133 of 161