Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2013 at 4:57 PM Last edited by justJones : 7th Feb 2014 at 5:52 PM.
Default The Opposite Princesses Challenge
Once upon a time, the king and queen gave birth to princess ____ . She is a beautiful princess with a caring heart that people love. The queen passed away a few days after due to bad health. The king was devastated that he got drunk and did something he should never have to the slave ( woohoo ). When he realized what he did, he blamed her and selfishly put the slave in prison while she was pregnant. She gave birth to a baby princess ____ , and all the time they lived in the dark, dark prison. When the princesses turned four, the slave passed away. While princess ____ live the happiest life, princess ____ live in darkness and sorrow, and she grew with cold, dark eye and the need to take revenge. Will she ever be able to take her revenge ? It is up to you to decide

Pheww... that was quite an intro there, you can almost see a picture of the princesses and how they lived. Anyways, this is the Opposite Princesses Challenge and believe it or not it is actually gonna be fun and different!

Rules ( First and foremost ) :
1. Any lifespan ( You can even max the lifespan if you want, and I don't really see any challenges with a full lifespan yet, so this is gonna be different )
2. Any town will be fine ( doesn't really matter )
3. All the sims you need to create (except for the King) need to be young adults
4. You don't have to make the house medieval theme, though it would give a nice touch
5. Freewill on

Not so hard was it, now let's move on to how you play

In CAS, you will create 4 sims.

1. The king
Any look you want but make sure he looks like a king ( or at least a modern day one )
Traits can be random but i recommend making him bad and irresponsible
Relationship is father of the two princesses

2. The Prince ( this is the prince from another country and he is married to the 1st princess
Any look is fine but make sure he looks like a prince or a modern day prince ( again )
Any traits will be fine but you must choose the trait Snob
Married to the the 1st princess

3. The Princess of Happiness ( 1st princess )
* Name has to be opposite from the 2nd princess ( meaning )
Make she looks beautiful and cute and wear bright color and all happy and of course looks like a princess ( Possible Color Schemes : Pink, Sky blue, or white )
Traits require : Friendly and good ( any traits you choose have to be the opposite of the 2nd princess traits )
Sister of the 2nd princess ( Doesn't have to be step sister since we are not gonna include the queen and the servant )

4. The Princess Of Darkness ( 2nd princess )
* Again name has to be the opposite from the other princess ( meaning )
Make she looks beautiful but scary and cold and dark and she still have to wear dresses to make she looks like at least a medieval girl ( Possible Color Schemes : Dark Purple, Black, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Or Dark Red )
Traits Require : Evil and Mean Spirited ( The rest will be the opposite of what you chose for the other princess
Sister of the 1st princess

Build/Buy

Ok so now we completely cover the CAS part you can now move on to the house.
You don't have to start with a starter house, you can choose the most expensive house for them to live using the cheat freerealestate. Again doesn't have to be medieval and you can download any house that somehow you like that would fit this challenge. Just make sure you make a basement that looks like a prison with dark wall and floor and no light. Only the cheapest fridge, shower, toilet, table, chair and bed and that's all she gets. The other part of the house you can go as creative as you want, it doesn't matter.

PLAYTIME :

You will be playing as princess of darkness and you will NOT be able to click on any other sims. I repeat DO NOT click on any other sims except the 2nd princess and ONLY the 2nd princess. You will be stuck in prison and make sure you lock the door to Myself only. You won't be able to go out unless it is 10:00 PM and you have to get back at 12:00 AM. At that time you will be able to go to any other part of the house but you can't leave the house. This is the GOLDEN time you will need and here are the reasons why. You must 1st be romantic to the prince and break the their relationship. Then you must try for the baby. You basically force the prince to let you out of prison by using the baby. ( I know this is pure evil but this is all she can do ) So still stay in the prison when you hear the baby jingle and you can only exit out of prison when you announce pregnancy to him. When you announce you don't have to go back in prison again so pretend he said you don't have to go back. You can now make the room for her if you didn't yet and build some baby furniture. Money doesn't matter you can use Motherlode cheat to increase your money. When this is done you 1st be able to have freedom 2nd be enemy with your sister which is what you want to do. But it does not end yet. You then have to talk to the king so that you have to max relationship and then secretly kill the king using the " Dexter the bear " mod ( There will be a link at the bottom for download ). Then you want to kill the prince and then of course the princess after you slap and punch and be mean and evil to her. The prince if you want it more fun you can kiss and woohoo and do all the romantic stuff and kill him. And basically it is the end for you and her.

The princess finally took her revenge but did she really receive what she wanted ? In the end she is still alone in the haunted house and did she really find the light of hope she wanted ? Doesn't seem like it. So then she still live in the darkness of sorrow.

Anyways, that is it for this challenge. It is very short but consider the amount of time you have to get chatting and the sims are probably sleeping at that time, it is kind of hard but of course also fun.

If you did try it out please tell me what you think and post some pics of your progress and of course you can add a little bit of your taste in it, whatever seem to be a challenge for you like have a certain lifespan so that you can only do it in an amount of time before you age up into adult or something like that.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this challenge and of course Happy Simming! !!!

Download Dexter The Bear Mod
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th May 2013 at 5:27 PM
Kill'em all - the Evil princess challenge
Story could use some more details, but the idea is good. I am missing the "slave" role in the story and why the queen went to prison if the King is the father of both princesses.

Two suggestions:
1. Seems like the basement door should be marked as "me only" for the second princess so no other sims can go to the basement and talk to her.
2. Mark the sisters as "nemesis" right after moving to the house.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2013 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdiTT1980
Kill'em all - the Evil princess challenge
Story could use some more details, but the idea is good. I am missing the "slave" role in the story and why the queen went to prison if the King is the father of both princesses.

Two suggestions:
1. Seems like the basement door should be marked as "me only" for the second princess so no other sims can go to the basement and talk to her.
2. Mark the sisters as "nemesis" right after moving to the house.

I guess I didn't explain very well did I. The queen died and the king was sad so he I guess we called it "woohoo or something " with the slave and she got pregnant ( later gave birth to the 2nd princess ) but the king is a very bad guy and is very irresponsible so he put her in prison for "woohoo" with him even though it was his fault but he is the king so he can do anything. So basically they are same dad but different mom and live in different surroundings so that's why they are the opposite. I hope you get what I mean and maybe I should rewrite the story

2 Suggestions :
1. It is a good idea... will include
2. The 1st princess is kind and nice so she would be glad to meet her sister, but the 2nd sister is pretending to be kind to her while she kill off everyone!!! Haha pure evilness

anyways thanks for replying and of course give me more suggestions because this is my first challenge so yea and are you trying out the challenge ?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:07 PM
I like the idea/premise but what do we do about food etc. for the second princess? If shes locked into that jail cell she'll starve to death by the time our hours are here. Otherwise I like this
Inventor
#5 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maddstar
I like the idea/premise but what do we do about food etc. for the second princess? If shes locked into that jail cell she'll starve to death by the time our hours are here. Otherwise I like this

I was thinking that someone could make the food and then you move it down into her chamber.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th May 2013 at 1:14 AM

Damn did I not include that ? I thought i did
*checking* yup i did
here

" Just make sure you make a basement that looks like a prison with dark wall and floor and no light. Only the cheapest fridge, shower, toilet, table, chair and bed and that's all she gets. "

Thank you for checking out my 1st Challenge. I thought it is a little bit different than the regular challenges because it has kind of a story to it rather doing anything you want.

I hope you enjoy and tell me if you are actually playing this challenge!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th May 2013 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxsoulfire123
I was thinking that someone could make the food and then you move it down into her chamber.

Hi. I like that idea and you could do that. You can just create another sim and make him/her like a servant or something like that and regularly bring down food. That means if you refer this you have to lock it for both her and that person. Anyways, I really like everyone suggestions and feel free to add to what you want.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th May 2013 at 7:29 AM Last edited by maddstar : 13th May 2013 at 7:50 AM.
Alright I'll start this and post some pictures in a sec once I've made em' and had my coffee
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th May 2013 at 10:56 PM
Alright I'll start this and post some pictures in a sec once I've made em' and had my coffee

Omg thank you. I'm starting this one myself. Hope you have fun
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th May 2013 at 11:29 AM Last edited by maddstar : 14th May 2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: King Ragnorok does not look like Princess Marigold, :P
Having fun so far, finished off makin them, tell me what you think :D
It's in modern times, just image if monarchy rules still governed us.

Welcome Ebony, growing up in a prison she learnt to hate the King and the Princess, she was better fit to rule than the petty little girl, by and by her anger increased until she hatched a daring, cunning plan

Welcome Prince Romeo Vanet! His a flirtatious guy whos a great kisser by all accounts, his irresitiable ways have turned a many ladies heads. With his great sense of humour and his slobbish attitude to life it's no wonder he gets drawn to every girl he meets, especialy the mysterious girl who looks similar to his future wife in prisoner, can he resist her enchantress ways and stay on the straight and narrow? Probably not....

Welcome Princess Marigold! Shes a friendly bubbly excitable person that loves to have fun and make friends, she would never consider doing something to harm another person and goes out of her way to be good to every single person she meets. While she doesn't believe that she'll make the best leader she knows it's her duty and that she'll try her best to be just and fair

And lastly, Welcome King Ragnorok! A grumpy man in general he has his weakness with pretty women, he hates young children with a passion and would rather laze around all day than do anything active. He's a smooth talker and knows how to get things done.

And thats that! They live in Twin Brook, in the really nice mansion/house called Willow Manor
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th May 2013 at 3:28 AM Last edited by Solonor1987 : 18th May 2013 at 4:31 AM.
I made this Challenge too

This is king Fredrich De Montrésor Evil king and mean no one was loving him after the death of his wife and put an innocent woman in jail and not know his second daughter he have again his wedding ring from his deceased wife to his finger.

Princess Coral she grow up in jail after the death of her mother she was hated the king so much she want to revenge her mother death.

This is Prince Adhémar De Ghané african prince so cute and happy but he's married to Princess Crystal he not know about the king dark secret no women resist him he have his royal family ring to his finger . But he wiil soon find out after meet the other princess who is prisoner.

Princess Crystal Beautiful girl and older daughter of the king she believe be the only daughter but she don't know about her father secret.
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th May 2013 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Solonor1987 : 19th May 2013 at 12:49 AM.
But i made a senior sim because all young adult you can't have a daughter relationship with the father.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th May 2013 at 5:52 PM
maddstar and Solonor1987 : Thank you for playing, i'm glad you're having fun and I really like your sims. Of course I am too
Solonor1987 : Oh yeah I forgot, but if you made them senior sims they can't get pregnant. In this challenge relationships are not really matter. I think they can have father/daughter relationship if the king is an elder right? I don't remember so I will have to check !! But thanks for playing!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th May 2013 at 5:39 PM
I think I'm definitely going to try this. I'm in need of a new challenge to play, and this sounds interesting. However... I think I make take a happier approach to what happens with the second princess. Namely because I don't want to kill everyone. :P

It'll probably something more like her not having a child with the prince, but instead sneaking out to try and kill the king. I haven't decided whether he'll die or not, but I plan to have the 1st princess and her husband feel bad for her sister, and they'll let her join them in the castle. She might even get her own Prince Charming too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th May 2013 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OkamiFukuro
I think I'm definitely going to try this. I'm in need of a new challenge to play, and this sounds interesting. However... I think I make take a happier approach to what happens with the second princess. Namely because I don't want to kill everyone. :P

It'll probably something more like her not having a child with the prince, but instead sneaking out to try and kill the king. I haven't decided whether he'll die or not, but I plan to have the 1st princess and her husband feel bad for her sister, and they'll let her join them in the castle. She might even get her own Prince Charming too.

That's okay with me. The good thing about this challenge is you can make it as unique and different as you want. I like your happy ending and maybe for my 2nd time doing this challenge I will make it a happy ending too . Thanks for trying!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th May 2013 at 8:23 PM
The three others are young adult only the princesses father is senior thanks i really love it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st May 2013 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Solonor1987
The three others are young adult only the princesses father is senior thanks i really love it.

Actually I should thanks you for playing my challenge and hope you have fun !!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 2:56 AM
yeah it this fun
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 3:17 PM
Funny thing was, the second I moved the "Family" onto the lot, the Prince started flirting with Enbony... ((2nd Princess)) Infront of Caroline and The king...
I can't really "Kill" the sims, Dexter THe Bear won't show up!!! I downloaded it... OH well THe king died, O.O Mostly cuz I wanted to see if I could play a ghost character.... Fail xD I put Enbony in a tower, which immediately creeped me out.... I havn't played the family for a while...
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 10:20 PM
Yeah i think i should flirt with the husband of the sister but that's not easy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 12:27 AM
yeah it this fun

Haha... it is challenging but fun.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 12:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Heartwood101
Funny thing was, the second I moved the "Family" onto the lot, the Prince started flirting with Enbony... ((2nd Princess)) Infront of Caroline and The king...
I can't really "Kill" the sims, Dexter THe Bear won't show up!!! I downloaded it... OH well THe king died, O.O Mostly cuz I wanted to see if I could play a ghost character.... Fail xD I put Enbony in a tower, which immediately creeped me out.... I havn't played the family for a while...

Wow.. what a prince
Seems like the your family is quite interesting. I love when I can make and play with some unique households.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 12:31 AM
Yeah i think i should flirt with the husband of the sister but that's not easy.

It's a challenge, a challenge that is easy is not fun. I have to rush to get the job done and I think that's what make this challenge fun
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Jun 2013 at 12:48 AM
Well, I going to show you the 1st 2 members of my crazy family

Welcome Princess Firstiana

A beautiful princess with beautiful heart. She shines brighter than anyone else and she is always full of happiness and love. The 2nd princess doesn't like that too much

Welcome Princess Lastonia

At a young age, she lost the most important thing as a human being, the ability to love. To her, the world is full of darkness, and she believes that love will only brings you sorrow. Thanks to a certain someone in the family ( ), her mind is now fill with the need to take REVENGE

That's that for the 2 princesses. I'll show you the rest of the family members later
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Jun 2013 at 6:29 AM
I think this might be my first challenge. Sounds really interesting.
Page 1 of 3