Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2019 at 10:02 AM Last edited by TheThirdWizard : 24th May 2019 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Marked as answered

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Installed household not appearing in household bin
Hello.

I have never installed custom sims before, but now I have downloaded the recently released Max Skills by Hadrian, from MTS. I have made sure that I installed it just like I would with any sims3pack, but his household doesn't appear in the household bin. I have installed it three times. Still, it doesn't show up in-game, and in the launcher it always appears as uninstalled. I also am 100% sure that it's a household. I know I could make myself a sim with maximum skills fast via NRaas mods, but still, I really liked the design of Max too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2019 at 10:19 AM Last edited by TheThirdWizard : 24th May 2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typos
I have read the whole description, including all the notes at the bottom. From my understanding, there was a moderation problem: the moderators wanted single sims to be uploaded as .sim files (for easier installing perhaps?), but the skills wouldn't appear if the sim wasn't uploaded as a .sims3pack household.

I seem to have issues only with installing households. I have also recently installed some ATS3 objects and the Ziwa Bonde world and they showed up in my game.

Anyway, thank you for your help! I will try to use Delphy's tool and I'll eventually report back if it doesn't work.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th May 2019 at 5:46 PM
From the creator - * It is strongly recommended you have a Sims 3 game with every single Expansion Pack, Stuff Pack and Store Stuff from the official EA website in order to enjoy this Sim in its entire experience *
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th May 2019 at 8:19 PM
Thank you for warning me about that, but I already own all EPs and SPs, plus the content needed for all the Sims 3 Store skills (at least according to the wiki, which has a low chance of being wrong): Artisan, Dancing, Violin and Gambling. Even if I don't own every store set, I think this may be enough for using this sim. I hope I'm not wrong though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th May 2019 at 9:58 PM
And it worked! Thank you again Nitromon!