Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 12:11 AM Last edited by Misskinny : 11th Jan 2015 at 6:20 PM.
Default *Updated* Sims 3 Real Life Challenge!
I didn't see any challenge like this on the forum, I'm very sorry if there is any challenge like this!

(Sorry for no backstory, it's not about a specific character)

Rules:
NO cheats, no matter how much you want to drag their needs up, don't do it! It's a realistic challenge after all!
(Goes back to the first rule) If you want to reset sim, or if I mention any cheats, it's totally fine

Now, Time for the challenge!

First off, at the end of the forum is dice numbers, I'd you don't have a 20 sided dice, then use this website: http://www.roll-dice-online.com

Start off:
Make your family, you might want to start with just one or two young adults, since it is way harder later on with kids. (I will get to that later )

There are special in rules for each age, we will go from the top to the bottom.

Elders:
Elders have a certain time for each job that they must retire (Skip what expantion packs you don't have)
Elders, just like young adults and adults, have to double their bills to pay for water, heat, cooling, and electricity.
If anything gets taken by the repo man, they must pay a fine of 400 dollars!

(Ambitions)
Self employed- No limit, quit when YOU want!
Educator: First day of becoming an Elder, Your brain is getting slower!

(Into the Future)
Bot Arena: Second week of being an Elder, you're not as strong as you used to be
Astronomy: Anytime in the first week, Your eyes are tired!

(University Life)
Art Appraiser: Last week of an Elder, you are getting very tired
Sports Agent: Any time being an Elder, there are old sport guys everywhere!
Video Game Developer, Third day of an Elder, they don't want old Sims!

(Showtime)
Acrobat: Two days before Elder, you are getting too weak! (Note, you may give yourself 2,000 dollars, since before it doesn't count as retirement)
Singer: First day of Elder, you're voice isn't, well, pretty anymore
Magician: Last week of Elder

(Pets)
Self employed horseman may stay as long as they'd like

Tell me if I've missed any careers! That's it for elders!!!

Adults:
Adults must have at least 5 girl or guy friends (if you have the loner trait, you could only have 2)
Adults must have been married by now, otherwise you do not to get to go get married!
They must have a a household worth of at least 10,000
Adults must double their bills, so keep track of how much the bills are!
If anything gets taken by the repo man, they must pay a fine of 400 dollars
You may adopt, but, If you want to adopt, you must pay 1,000 dollars, in real life you have to pay!

Young Adults:
Young adults that come from teenagers must have at least 1 best friend, and 3 normal friends.
Young adults must double their bills, so keep track!
If anything gets taken by the repo man, they must pay a fine of 400 dollars!
If you want to adopt, you must pay 1,000 dollars

Teenagers:
Teenagers who don't get an average B or higher has to quit all after school activities and part time jobs
Teenagers who get honor roll may get a free Yomoshoto Evasion car as a token from their school as well as 3,000 dollars
Teenagers who get an average A, but don't get the Honor roll, may get a bonus 2,000 dollars, but not a car
Teenagers who get a Part Time job must have the following requirements:
Average B in school
(Bookstore) Level 3 in logic and Level 3 in charisma
(Grocery store) Level 5 in charisma and Level 3 in handiness
Teenagers who break curfew must have their car keys taken away from them, as well as anything you think suites
Teenagers must have chores, this includes washing dishes, walking dog, bathing pet, and cleaning in general
Teenagers birthday are a big deal! Give them a gift, make their favorite food, and maybe even through a slumber party!

Children:
Children who do not get an average B in school must quit all after school activities
Children who get the honor roll may get free XS 4258p Labtop and a bonus 3,000 dollars
Children who get a average A in school but do not get the honor roll may have 2,000 dollars but no laptop.
Children who break curfew must get all their electronics taken away, that means you silence the phone!
Children must have chores, this includes washing dishes, walking dog, bathing pet, and cleaning in general
Children's birthday are a big deal! Give them a gift, make their favorite food, and maybe even through a slumber party!

Toddlers:
You must buy a diaper for each time you need to change it, the cost is 50 dollars (this goes till it learns to use the potty chair!)
If your toddlers learns all of her/his necessary skills, you may give yourself 800 dollars
If your toddler masters the Zylophone, you may give yourself 500 dollars
If your toddler masters the Blocks, you may give yourself 500 dollars as well as a logic building thing for free! (This includes Cheapest chess table, cheapest telescope, or level 1-2 book!)
If you read to your toddler enough books she learns level 1 writing skill, you may get 500 dollars

Babies:
You have to pay 50 dollars for each time you need to change its diaper
If you have a successful birth, you may give yourself 500 dollars to pay for its care
IF and only IF you don't have enough money to buy a crib, you may give yourself the cheapest crib free (consider it a gift from your long lost aunt)

Pets:
Pets can be given to a toddler that grows up into a child. But, they have to be walked everyday, and must be bathed at least once a week. If they are taken away by the social worker, you can't get a new one, ever.

This challenge ends whenever your sims 3 game ends! Remember, this is an add on to games, so you can use it for other challenges as well! Please tell me what I need to fix, and give your feedback! But please, keep it nice. Also, have fun!

Dice rules:
The dice you can choose how many times you role it a week, though you can only role it once a day.
You, of course, do not have to role it, but it would be more fun if you do!
Alright, here is the numbers:
1- You just found 500 dollars in a unmarked wallet! Sweet!
2- You were just found Shoplifting! You now have to pay a fine of 700 dollars
3- Your boss is making you take time off, no pay today.
4- You just won free dinner at the Cafe! You can bring your whole family! (Remember to take off the amount!)
5- Your neighbor asked you to take her Dog, if you say yes, it's free babysitting forever.
6- (Roll again if you have no kids) Your kid just found a coupon for the book OR grocery store! You can now take 500 dollars off any purchase!
7- (Roll again if you don't have any friends yet) Your friend just stole 300 dollars!
8- Your bank account is down, no buying anything for an entire day! (This includes Buy and Build mode)
9- You just ate a Magic Jelly Bean and are feeling evil, you now have to do at least one mean reaction to each person you talk to for the next 24 hours!
10- You just ate a Magic Jelly Bean, all your needs can stay up for 24 hours
11- You have a Baby at your front door step, it's up to you to care for it!
12- You have a crooked tooth! You need to pay 900 dollars for braces!
13- You just found a 5,000 dollar rock!
14- You just got in a car crash, you now have to pay 3,000 dollars for repair
15- You just got a bonus from work! (1,000 dollars)
16- (Role again if you don't have a teen) Your teen is preggers!! What could possibly get worse
17- You just won the lottery!!!!!!! You get 10,000 dollars!
18- You just got scammed, you lose 6,000 dollars!
19- You just won the house of your dreams. Move to your choice of a house!
20- (Note, you can not get this more then once) You just won 50,000 dollars!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:04 PM
Does no one like my challenge? Is that why nobody is posting?
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 11:42 PM
This is a super cool challenge! Im going to try it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by o-rangeplumbobs
This is a super cool challenge! Im going to try it.

Thanks! Feel free to post pictures! Are you doing this with any other challenge? (Sorry for so many question XD)
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 12:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Misskinny
Thanks! Feel free to post pictures! Are you doing this with any other challenge? (Sorry for so many question XD)

I was probably going to meld it with the "Life's A Routine" challenge. I've got a family in mind and I think I'll start real soon; I started playing the Ursine family a while back, now Claire is married to Christopher Steel and her daughter Frankie is a teen. I'll link you to some pictures soon :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by o-rangeplumbobs
I was probably going to meld it with the "Life's A Routine" challenge. I've got a family in mind and I think I'll start real soon; I started playing the Ursine family a while back, now Claire is married to Christopher Steel and her daughter Frankie is a teen. I'll link you to some pictures soon :p

Awesome! I can't wait to hear from you, and have fun!