Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 8:54 AM
Default Tiling in S3pe
I have searched everywhere with no success and really need help with this. How can I change an object tiling in S3pe. For example I have an image size of 512x512 but the cloned object is 256x512 and has a tiling of 1:2 how do I CHANGE THIS TO SAY 2:2. I can do this in TSRW but I want to try this with S3pe.
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 9:07 AM
Are you talking about pattern repeats? Or amount of green placement squares?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Echezzman Nwokeoma
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
Are you talking about pattern repeats? Or amount of green placement squares?

Thanks Inge for the reply and yes I am referring to the pattern repeats.See my included image.the down counter is 512x512 and also the cabinet. But the cloned cabinet has an image size of 256x512.So i want to know how to change the repeat so the cabinet has the same repeat pattern like the counter
Screenshots
Alchemist
#4 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 11:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by adonispluto
I have searched everywhere with no success and really need help with this. How can I change an object tiling in S3pe. For example I have an image size of 512x512 but the cloned object is 256x512 and has a tiling of 1:2 how do I CHANGE THIS TO SAY 2:2. I can do this in TSRW but I want to try this with S3pe.
Open your .package in s3pe. Select the OBJD line and click the Grid button. Select the Materials button and click the little box with 3 dots in it that appears on the far right. Click on Material Block line in the box that pops up and then choose Complate Overrides. Again hit the little box with three dots. The tiling lines are on the list that comes up next. They're usually named _XY.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Open your .package in s3pe. Select the OBJD line and click the Grid button. Select the Materials button and click the little box with 3 dots in it that appears on the far right. Click on Material Block line in the box that pops up and then choose Complate Overrides. Again hit the little box with three dots. The tiling lines are on the list that comes up next. They're usually named _XY.

Thanks so much orangemittens you are a life saver thanks so much for setting me to my goal. It works perfectly. Now I have learned something about S3PE
#6 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 5:15 PM
Well or you can do it in TextureTweaker, as the tiling is per pattern/channel

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Alchemist
#7 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 6:37 PM
Thanks so much orangemittens you are a life saver thanks so much for setting me to my goal. It works perfectly. Now I have learned something about S3pe
Np Another thing the tool Inge mentioned can do is change your default patterns effortlessly...if you're using S3PE it's well worth checking into that tool also.
Echezzman Nwokeoma
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge
Well or you can do it in TextureTweaker, as the tiling is per pattern/channel

Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Np Another thing the tool Inge mentioned can do is change your default patterns effortlessly...if you're using S3PE it's well worth checking into that tool also.

Please whats texture tweaker.This my first time of actually hearin about it
#9 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 9:09 AM
Please whats texture tweaker.This my first time of actually hearin about it

http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforu...php?topic=625.0