Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Nov 2018 at 3:37 AM
Default I have every hider installed so why do the winter outfits still show up?
Hi I am working on a project to get rid of all Maxis content in my game. I have downloaded every hider in existence but I still see Maxis winter clothes showing up for all age groups, plus a few other random outfits here and there.

Is it especially hard to hide the Seasons winter clothing??
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 11:40 AM
Bumping as I still don't know the answer to this problem
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 12:05 PM
The same happens to the Wedding Veils from the Glamour Life & Celebrations Stuff Packs - I have these by Jordi. The other hiders work just find except this one. I have no idea why some hiders work and some don't. Sorry, I'm not much help. Hopefully you'll have an answer soon!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 8:05 PM
Have you tried using default replacements? Instead of hiding hairs and outfits you don't like, replace them with CC that you like better. (Be sure to remove the hiders first.)

https://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 7:29 AM
Thank you for your replies. RoxEllen, downloading default replacements is my next move but I am stymied why the hiders don't work and I'm surprised more people haven't got the same problem as me. I was hoping someone might have a solution so I am bumping one more time just in case there might be an answer out there.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 8:06 AM
Seasons clothing probably isn't something many people have tried to hide.