Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2004 at 12:09 PM
Default Donations
Hi All,

I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to all those who have donated to modthesims2... we're arranging some special things for those of you who donate, so stay tuned

Thanks!!
Delphy
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Oct 2004 at 2:40 PM
np
I do what I can, when I can. I'm not a programmer and not very creative, although I'm trying to develop some clothing skins. Don't look for any in the near future.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Oct 2004 at 2:57 PM
There. I had to toss a little $$ your way..Since I did download a ton of stuff from this site...You guys really put most pay sites to shame.
#4 Old 9th Oct 2004 at 10:26 PM
I donated but paypal said it could not complete the transaction.... yet I got the reciept in my email AND the money was taken from my account...... So hmmmm.

anyway, keep it up! I'm much more likely to donate to a free site and download stuff than I am to PAY for a site.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Oct 2004 at 4:17 AM
I'd like to see if I can help your bandwidth problem but can't find an email address to contact you. I run my own web server which has bandwidth to spare. I love what you're doing and hope I can help...

Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Oct 2004 at 12:52 AM
Bad news Delphy...right now the donate button is not working.
like optycal, I don't like that pay sites around, it's a better way to go support sites like yours and keep alive and running the good resources.
I'll try later.