Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 12:42 AM Last edited by fluffyfeather : 11th Sep 2017 at 3:32 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default corruption??
one day i was playing a family in Pleasantview that consisted of Angela, Dustin Broke, & their 3 children (toddler, child, and teen), suddenly deciding that i wanted to install Inteen. at first i was concerned because i'm not used to introducing mods into my game, and knowing that Inteen does change gameplay up in some specific areas, i was worried for any corruption etc. whether that's possible to occur just based off of Inteen or not. so everything was cool, i made the teen start up a relationship with a Young Adult. then the next morning the kids were off to school.. then i noticed... what the heck... Dustin Broke was going on the bus. just to see what would happen, and thinking that the bus would work as the carpool, i let him get on and go to what i hoped was work.

at 1pm he returns home and gets off the bus holding homework. something's not right.
the next morning at 8am when the bus came, i looked on the pie menu for Dustin Broke and the option 'Walk to School' was there, NO!!!!!
i don't really remember what i did, whether i made him walk to work or go in the carpool, idk, but he could still go to work after all of this. keep in mind this was happening for Angela as well.

so, since he could still go to work, i figured everything was normal once again!
i think i still played other households, ex. Caliente which consisted of Nina Caliente and her teen daughter & i made that teen woohoo w/ another teen. Nina Caliente had the 'Walk to School' option the next morning. at that point i was just annoyed knowing something was wrong with my game.

EDIT: with more reading into the inteen guide, realized that this has already been said: "8.Adults can attend public or private school; get on the school bus" (Junk Townies)

i then made a new neighborhood and created 8 sims. they ended up as 4 separate families which i'll name family #1, #2, #3, and #4.
here i'll list the possible things that i think caused corruption in this hood:
-i created a sim who would hold all of the deceased sims' graves & urns and place them on her cemetery which is an owned community lot (only 1 dead sim so far [which i killed by using the Rodney's Death Creator] and the urn is still in her inventory)
-i placed a residential lot that i put in the bin from Pleasantview. the lot had previous owners, i'm not sure about furniture still being there. i assume it's gone because the lot value decreased from what it was originally. but there is a hole that a dog dug still on the lot. idk if that is harmful

here i'll list weird things that occurred in this hood that i remember:
-the sim that i killed using the Rodney's Death Creator? i honestly struggled. i tried killing her after her baby got taken away by the Social Worker, after that she was the only sim available on the lot (which was the apartment lot with the 4 trailers.) i tried making her die by disease, and each time the Grim Reaper did show up - but after the little clipboard animation, the sim was still selected and could click on and interact with any object/sim. the Grim Reaper just walked around aimlessly, so i tried doing this about 3 more times (w/o saving, ofc) i ended up having to move the sim to the lady who i decided would keep the urns in her inventory and just kill her on that lot, and it finally worked, she finally died.

-for all of the families (#1-#4), i made them all have a child on the same day. i ended up putting all 4 of the teens together in uni. when they arrived at college, they all came out of the taxi, and STAYED AS TEENS, they didn't age up into YA's. they still had the option of walking to school. after this, i deleted the College Admissions pak (for some reason i thought this would work. idk why) i tried putting other teen sims that were in the same hood and also in Veronaville into college (they all aged up to YA's). i probably should have tried doing this before i took out the College Adm. pak, but i didn't. the way i was able to age up the 4 teens was by selecting to go to college on the computer while they were still at the Uni lot. apparently moving them via the other way that's available on the college subhood menu didn't work for these teens, but did for every other one that i tried.

EDIT: also figured out this has been said, teens will not age up if moved into a residential uni lot (which i had done), selecting the move option via computer was not the fix - tried moving them to another lot which ended up being a dorm (where teens WILL age up into YA's) im dumb

-then, as if that wasn't a stupid, ridiculous problem already, one of the sims that aged up had a broken performance meter. i never had this problem before, ever. i know that only the appearance of the meter is affected, not the actual performance, but it was still weird and annoying nonetheless. ended up cheating and setting the GPA to A+ every term. this happened to only one sim and not the other three.

-after playing to the Sophomore year in Uni of these sims, i then played the actual hood families. started back in family #3, and discovered yet another weird thing. after going on a date and obtaining a crush for a fellow teen, i check this sim's memories. had an affair, that's odd. this teen is the ONLY PERSON YOU'VE HAD A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR WHOLE LIFE, and you're telling me you've had an affair. ok, maybe cause you're a romance sim? yeah, sure, whatever - let's go use Phaneoh's phonebook to find some other potential lovers for you. i scroll through the sims, and see.. he has a crush on someone from family #1. the sim is an elder who he had never even met (checked in both of their memories, they haven't met each other). i just could not deal with this and installed SimPE in order to remove this ridiculous and out-of-nowhere-appearing affair memory from the teen, and also changed the relationship between the elder and the teen to nothing (unchecked crush & friend for the teen, elder had no feelings toward teen) checked ingame and everything was fixed

-then, after playing around in SimPE and checking everyone else's relationships, one sim from family #1 who is in Uni with the other 3 sims had the strangest relationship with his parents. crush & love? WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD? quickly changed that back to normal, only the child had the weird relationships to his parents, his parents had everything normal toward him.

that's mostly all i've noticed, idk how long it'll take before i can't even do anything. i'm probably already totally screwed at this point so if i have to reinstall i guess i should prepare for that now. if i'm doomed i'd like to know what mods could prevent any corruption, and also become aware of mods that could potentially end up making you corrupt your game.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 12:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluffyfeather
one day i was playing a family in Pleasantview that consisted of Angela, Dustin Broke, & their 3 children (toddler, child, and teen), suddenly deciding that i wanted to install Inteen. at first i was concerned because i'm not used to introducing mods into my game, and knowing that Inteen does change gameplay up in some specific areas, i was worried for any corruption etc. whether that's possible to occur just based off of Inteen or not. so everything was cool, i made the teen start up a relationship with a Young Adult. then the next morning the kids were off to school.. then i noticed... what the heck... Dustin Broke was going on the bus. just to see what would happen, and thinking that the bus would work as the carpool, i let him get on and go to what i hoped was work.

at 1pm he returns home and gets off the bus holding homework. something's not right.
the next morning at 8am when the bus came, i looked on the pie menu for Dustin Broke and the option 'Walk to School' was there, NO!!!!!
i don't really remember what i did, whether i made him walk to work or go in the carpool, idk, but he could still go to work after all of this. keep in mind this was happening for Angela as well.

so, since he could still go to work, i figured everything was normal once again!
i think i still played other households, ex. Caliente which consisted of Nina Caliente and her teen daughter & i made that teen woohoo w/ another teen. Nina Caliente had the 'Walk to School' option the next morning. at that point i was just annoyed knowing something was wrong with my game.

i then made a new neighborhood and created 8 sims. they ended up as 4 separate families which i'll name family #1, #2, #3, and #4.
here i'll list the possible things that i think caused corruption in this hood:
-i created a sim who would hold all of the deceased sims' graves & urns and place them on her cemetery which is an owned community lot (only 1 dead sim so far [which i killed by using the Rodney's Death Creator] and the urn is still in her inventory)
-i placed a residential lot that i put in the bin from Pleasantview. the lot had previous owners, i'm not sure about furniture still being there. i assume it's gone because the lot value decreased from what it was originally. but there is a hole that a dog dug still on the lot. idk if that is harmful

here i'll list weird things that occurred in this hood that i remember:
-the sim that i killed using the Rodney's Death Creator? i honestly struggled. i tried killing her after her baby got taken away by the Social Worker, after that she was the only sim available on the lot (which was the apartment lot with the 4 trailers.) i tried making her die by disease, and each time the Grim Reaper did show up - but after the little clipboard animation, the sim was still selected and could click on and interact with any object/sim. the Grim Reaper just walked around aimlessly, so i tried doing this about 3 more times (w/o saving, ofc) i ended up having to move the sim to the lady who i decided would keep the urns in her inventory and just kill her on that lot, and it finally worked, she finally died.

-for all of the families (#1-#4), i made them all have a child on the same day. i ended up putting all 4 of the teens together in uni. when they arrived at college, they all came out of the taxi, and STAYED AS TEENS, they didn't age up into YA's. they still had the option of walking to school. after this, i deleted the College Admissions pak (for some reason i thought this would work. idk why) i tried putting other teen sims that were in the same hood and also in Veronaville into college (they all aged up to YA's). i probably should have tried doing this before i took out the College Adm. pak, but i didn't. the way i was able to age up the 4 teens was by selecting to go to college on the computer while they were still at the Uni lot. apparently moving them via the other way that's available on the college subhood menu didn't work for these teens, but did for every other one that i tried.

-then, as if that wasn't a stupid, ridiculous problem already, one of the sims that aged up had a broken performance meter. i never had this problem before, ever. i know that only the appearance of the meter is affected, not the actual performance, but it was still weird and annoying nonetheless. ended up cheating and setting the GPA to A+ every term. this happened to only one sim and not the other three.

-after playing to the Sophomore year in Uni of these sims, i then played the actual hood families. started back in family #3, and discovered yet another weird thing. after going on a date and obtaining a crush for a fellow teen, i check this sim's memories. had an affair, that's odd. this teen is the ONLY PERSON YOU'VE HAD A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR WHOLE LIFE, and you're telling me you've had an affair. ok, maybe cause you're a romance sim? yeah, sure, whatever - let's go use Phaneoh's phonebook to find some other potential lovers for you. i scroll through the sims, and see.. he has a crush on someone from family #1. the sim is an elder who he had never even met (checked in both of their memories, they haven't met each other). i just could not deal with this and installed SimPE in order to remove this ridiculous and out-of-nowhere-appearing affair memory from the teen, and also changed the relationship between the elder and the teen to nothing (unchecked crush & friend for the teen, elder had no feelings toward teen) checked ingame and everything was fixed

-then, after playing around in SimPE and checking everyone else's relationships, one sim from family #1 who is in Uni with the other 3 sims had the strangest relationship with his parents. crush & love? WITH YOUR MOM AND DAD? quickly changed that back to normal, only the child had the weird relationships to his parents, his parents had everything normal toward him.

that's mostly all i've noticed, idk how long it'll take before i can't even do anything. i'm probably already totally screwed at this point so if i have to reinstall i guess i should prepare for that now. if i'm doomed i'd like to know what mods could prevent any corruption, and also become aware of mods that could potentially end up making you corrupt your game.

I am fairly certain that at least some of the issues you are having with Teens is due to you having InTeen installed. For support on InTeen go to http://www.simbology.com

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 1:36 AM
Inteen clashes with a few other mods, have you run the Hack Conflict Detector?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 1:46 AM
then i noticed... what the heck... Dustin Broke was going on the bus. just to see what would happen, and thinking that the bus would work as the carpool, i let him get on and go to what i hoped was work.

Some premade Sims, even in the cleaned premade hoods, have random junk data in their character files that makes InTeen hiccup. To solve that, spawn the biological clock (or whatever it's called) and put it away in their inventory.

For the random affair memory there's a glitch in the game where a Sim mistakenly gets flagged as engaged/married to another random Sim. Crush is weird though.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 1:50 AM Last edited by fluffyfeather : 11th Sep 2017 at 2:09 AM. Reason: added
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Inteen clashes with a few other mods, have you run the Hack Conflict Detector?

just downloaded and ran it - "0 possible conflicts detected"

as for checking out simbiology in case most of these problems with teens are Inteen related, i did find so far that the teens not aging up into YA's is actually because i placed them on a residential lot rather than a dorm initially. my fault for not reading the guide closer, i'm going to keep looking because i haven't found anyone else having other issues that i've been having. hopefully i do. if not, i guess i'll just have to post this thread over there if all of these problems are because of inteen

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Some premade Sims, even in the cleaned premade hoods, have random junk data in their character files that makes InTeen hiccup. To solve that, spawn the biological clock (or whatever it's called) and put it away in their inventory.

For the random affair memory there's a glitch in the game where a Sim mistakenly gets flagged as engaged/married to another random Sim. Crush is weird though.

so that probably means something's up with my game.. like crush with your parents.. corruption or not???
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 3:43 PM
just downloaded and ran it - "0 possible conflicts detected"

Well, there's summat up there since Inteen should show as conflicting with itself (if installed properly) if nothing else.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Well, there's summat up there since Inteen should show as conflicting with itself (if installed properly) if nothing else.

nevermind, i feel so stupid. didn't do it properly,
here is the report in case that is helpful:

Report Start 9/11/2017 2:36:09 PM

*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Function - Sim in Major?
Group ID: 0x7F17E3A4
Instance ID: 0x00002004
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\Mods\Simsky_Mod_FasterUnivEducation_24hrs.package
\downloads\[[Inteen\InTeenimater_B.package

Procedure Name: CT - No Supports?
Group ID: 0x7FF4606E
Instance ID: 0x00001000
\downloads\Stairs\HL_ChicStairsMAIN.package
\downloads\Stairs\HL_StorybookModStairsRECOLORABLE.package

Procedure Name: Social - Go Steady - TEST
Group ID: 0x7F01EC29
Instance ID: 0x000021A0
\downloads\[[Inteen\InTeenimater_FlavorPak_NoCommittedRelationships.package

Procedure Name: Social - Proposition - Propose - TEST
Instance ID: 0x00002100

Procedure Name: College - Move In TEST
Group ID: 0x7F3FDB15
Instance ID: 0x00001013
\downloads\[[Inteen\InTeenimater_FlavorPak_CollegeAdmissions.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Move In - College TEST
Group ID: 0x7F441294
Instance ID: 0x0000205D

Procedure Name: Relax - Cuddle - Play In - A
Group ID: 0x7F4437F2
Instance ID: 0x000020D8
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInBed.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Attempt To Get Pregnant
Group ID: 0x7F48AF7A
Instance ID: 0x0000200B
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInPublic.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Play In
Group ID: 0x7F48AF7A
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInPublic.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Ownable - School Carpool TEST
Group ID: 0x7F4EA230
Instance ID: 0x0000208F
\downloads\[[Inteen\InTeenimater_FlavorPak_BackToSchool.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Ownable - Take To School TEST
Instance ID: 0x0000208A

Procedure Name: Interaction - Attempt To Get Pregnant
Group ID: 0x7F5A0600
Instance ID: 0x0000200B
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInPhotoBooth.package
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\zzSS_RiskyWoohooInPhotoBooth.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Join Pregnancy
Instance ID: 0x00002011

Procedure Name: Interaction - Play In

Procedure Name: Function - Main
Group ID: 0x7FF4DCC2
Instance ID: 0x00001001

Procedure Name: InTeenimater - Hunt Kittens
Group ID: 0x7F1D0F49
Instance ID: 0x000010FA
\downloads\[[Inteen\InTeenimater_FlavorPak_ILoveKittens.package

Procedure Name: School - Hail All Students
Instance ID: 0x000020CD

Procedure Name: Interaction - Push Woohoo
Group ID: 0x7FCBB499
Instance ID: 0x0000101B
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInTent.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Person B
Group ID: 0x7F30F216
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInSauna.package

Procedure Name: WooHoo - Accept - Wrap Up
Instance ID: 0x000020B0
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInCar.package

Procedure Name: WooHoo - Do It
Group ID: 0x7FE6B74C
Instance ID: 0x00002041
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInElevator.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Play - Person A
Group ID: 0x7FEABABA
Instance ID: 0x00002074
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInHotTub.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Hammock - WooHoo - A
Instance ID: 0x00002121
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInHammock.package

Procedure Name: Interaction - Walk to School - TEST
Instance ID: 0x0000253D

File Type: BCON
Instance ID: 0x0000200A
Packages Containing This Constant File:
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInBed.package
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInHammock.package

Instance ID: 0x00002006
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInCar.package

Group ID: 0x7FE6B74C
Instance ID: 0x00002000
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInElevator.package

Group ID: 0x7FEABABA
Instance ID: 0x0000200C
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInHotTub.package

Group ID: 0x7FCBB499
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInTent.package

Group ID: 0x7F30F216
\downloads\Mods\Risky Woohoo\SS_RiskyWoohooInSauna.package

Group ID: 0x7FBE051B
Instance ID: 0x00002007

Instance ID: 0x00002000

File Type: TTAB
Instance ID: 0x00000002
Packages Containing This Menu File:

Instance ID: 0x00000001

Instance ID: 0x00000081

File Type: TTAs
Packages Containing This Menu Strings File:

End Of Report

37 possible conflicts detected.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:27 PM
1. InTeen is supposed to conflct with itself. -- ignore
2. Simsky_Mod_FasterUnivEducation_24hrs.package - conflicts with InTeen -- you don't want to have both.
3. don't know
8. All of the Mods in the folder \Risky Woohoo\ conflict with InTeen -- you don't want to have both.

Out of 37 possible conflicts detected, a large number are one of the mods in \Risky Woohoo\ Conflicting with InTeen. Remove either the entire folder \Risky Woohoo\ or InTeen.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Mad Poster
#10 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 8:29 PM
Well, you can probably take out Risky WooHoo, as inTeen has a flavour pack for that.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 9:57 PM Last edited by fluffyfeather : 11th Sep 2017 at 10:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Well, you can probably take out Risky WooHoo, as inTeen has a flavour pack for that.

yeah, see it now "Random pregnancies resulting from regular WooHoo for all sims" i had marked that red in the guide to remind myself to take out risky woohoo since it wouldn't be needed... what the heck is going on with my head

Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
1. InTeen is supposed to conflct with itself. -- ignore
2. Simsky_Mod_FasterUnivEducation_24hrs.package - conflicts with InTeen -- you don't want to have both.
3. don't know
8. All of the Mods in the folder \Risky Woohoo\ conflict with InTeen -- you don't want to have both.

Out of 37 possible conflicts detected, a large number are one of the mods in \Risky Woohoo\ Conflicting with InTeen. Remove either the entire folder \Risky Woohoo\ or InTeen.

so if i take out faster uni mod could i still have College Adjuster? i dont think its conflicting with anything?

EDIT: the report now after taking out both risky woohoo & faster uni mod:
Report Start 9/11/2017 5:05:52 PM

Procedure Name: CT - No Supports?
Group ID: 0x7FF4606E
\downloads\Stairs\HL_ChicStairsMAIN.package
\downloads\Stairs\HL_StorybookModStairsRECOLORABLE.package

Procedure Name: Social - Go Steady - TEST
Instance ID: 0x000021A0

Procedure Name: Social - Proposition - Propose - TEST
Instance ID: 0x00002100

Procedure Name: College - Move In TEST
Group ID: 0x7F3FDB15
Instance ID: 0x00001013

Procedure Name: Interaction - Move In - College TEST
Group ID: 0x7F441294
Instance ID: 0x0000205D

Procedure Name: Interaction - Ownable - School Carpool TEST
Instance ID: 0x0000208F

Procedure Name: Interaction - Ownable - Take To School TEST
Instance ID: 0x0000208A

Procedure Name: Function - Main

Procedure Name: InTeenimater - Hunt Kittens
Group ID: 0x7F1D0F49
Instance ID: 0x000010FA
\downloads\[[Inteen\InTeenimater_FlavorPak_ILoveKittens.package

Procedure Name: School - Hail All Students
Instance ID: 0x000020CD

Procedure Name: Interaction - Walk to School - TEST
Instance ID: 0x0000253D

Group ID: 0x7FBE051B
Instance ID: 0x00002007

Instance ID: 0x00000081

End Of Report

17 possible conflicts detected.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:28 PM
Was going to say you must have very few mods if the report shows 0 possible conflicts. Thats more normal. Many mods will show as clashing with themselves I have numerous.
Someone esle will have to say about flavour packs and Inteenimater B sicne I don't use that mod.

Quote:
faster uni mod could i still have College Adjuster?
Without Inteen they are fine together. Object mods are inactive until you click them. If you really want Inteen you have to be ready to ditch other mods.

Why do you want Inteen? it's possible what you want is achievable with a different set of mods.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#13 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 10:52 PM
Funny..the two stairs conflicting either comes from here , or here . Both from HL..why would they conflict together?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Sep 2017 at 11:34 PM
Without Inteen they are fine together. Object mods are inactive until you click them. If you really want Inteen you have to be ready to ditch other mods.

Why do you want Inteen? it's possible what you want is achievable with a different set of mods.

1) yes, they would be fine together, but would inteen work WITH the college adjuster? i removed faster uni mod because i figured that i could just do final exam in 2hrs after i got everyones performance bar up w/ college adjuster. you said object mods are inactive until you click them, so can inteen clash with college adj once you utilize college adj?? i dont get it
2) basically i wanted woohoo for my teen sims, i haven't even gotten any teens pregnant yet and honestly don't really plan to. i know i could probably just get a separate mod just for teen woohoo, however i really like most of the other features that inteen has. having all of those features into just one mod makes it way easier than installing separate mods. i could always just not get teens pregnant while still having all of the other features
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:14 AM
I don't use InTeen mostly because it conflicts with so many other Mods, instead I have my Teens woohoo using the Swingers Bed by LizzLove http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=82193

Since the College Adjuster is an Object based Mod and it only does something when it is clicked on, it should work fine afaik.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#16 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:41 AM
Inteen works fine with the college adjuster. I've been using both for years.

Inteen is supposed to conflict with the flavor packs - that's how the mod works.

Personally, I like Inteen for all the reasons you do OP.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#17 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:52 AM
For teen woohoo there is the bed mentioned above or Wild Child. Not sure who makes that, I only know of it.

There are other ways to get what Inteen gives you, it just depends what mods are most important to your play style.

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 1:56 AM
alright, so after eliminating the mods that were conflicting with inteen, hopefully as i go back to playing the hood i won't encounter so much weird stuff that i had before

but i did go in SimPE today just to see the relations between the playables in my hood and some were messed up again. several sims who were meant to be either family or friends had a crush, and only crush selected, toward the other sim. and one was even just engaged - no other relation (they weren't supposed to be)
also, as i kept looking and seeing different sims relations, i noticed when i clicked on a sim sometimes the relation was that he knew the other, but then for the other sims relation toward him, it kept saying Unknown towards Unknown?? i'm definitely not an expert with SimPE so i don't know if this is normal or not. just seemed odd
Mad Poster
#19 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 2:21 AM
There are other ways to get what Inteen gives you

Prove it.

Instructor
#20 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 2:49 AM
Well... There's the Sims2Living teen pregnancy mod you can get at the booty, and it's updated to work with AL. For the miscarriages, there's the alternate pregnancy controller by Chris Hatch at BAS. But I didn't put InTeen in my game for the teen pregnancy, I put it because of the young adults becoming able to have children at campus! This part so far, is not covered by any mod, and although Lamare is developing a mod for that, it's still in testing. Even then, and although I don't discover everything it does yet, I still prefer InTeen
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#21 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 8:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Prove it.

??? Maybe make a list all of what Inteen gives.

Teen woohoo and pregnancy-there are other mods mentioned above for that.
YA have babies on campus, I use the sim blender
Independent teens I could use the simblender for that but I don't like them.
Above is mentioned CH mod

velvetina I have YA have babies on campus, I do have to move them out of a dorm and into a rental though, but the simblender gets them pregnant. I roll dice to decide.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#22 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 10:23 AM
What you probably can't get elsewhere : everlasting depression due to continuous miscarriages, teens without a life and a complete lack of fun.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 12:36 PM
??? Maybe make a list all of what Inteen gives.

Ah..so you don't know either. I guess we will just have to take your words for it then.

Instructor
#24 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 5:38 PM
but i did go in SimPE today just to see the relations between the playables in my hood and some were messed up again. several sims who were meant to be either family or friends had a crush, and only crush selected, toward the other sim. and one was even just engaged - no other relation (they weren't supposed to be)
also, as i kept looking and seeing different sims relations, i noticed when i clicked on a sim sometimes the relation was that he knew the other, but then for the other sims relation toward him, it kept saying Unknown towards Unknown?? i'm definitely not an expert with SimPE so i don't know if this is normal or not. just seemed odd

For the first, I've seen it happen before getting InTeen, it's a weird glitch that happens sometimes out of nowhere, I just use the Sim Blender or SimPE to clean those flags. For the second thing, it happens sometimes, don't worry. Just run the hoodchecker to clean those relationships towards unknowns.

velvetina I have YA have babies on campus, I do have to move them out of a dorm and into a rental though, but the simblender gets them pregnant. I roll dice to decide.

What's the fun of that? I don't like setting up oopsie pregnancies, I like real surprises! I even have the silent pregnancy flavor pack for InTeen, in addition to ACR, for more surprises.
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#25 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 12:45 AM
There used to be a mod that did that with young adults and babies and stuff, but the creator took it down to move to his own site from like insimenator or something, his site went away, the creator came back, but the mod was on his hard drive only and it crashed and burned (the hard drive). So there is probably somebody out there that still has it. Just the locating of it and no I don't like inteen either. I actually often use wild child.
Page 1 of 2