Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#2226 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 5:00 PM
"FUCK YEAH BABIES"

...after Vidcund Curious got pregnant right after Pascal gave birth :o

"...No...stop it you're just making him uncomfortable..he's not into cougars.."

At my elderly sim trying to flirt with the boyfriend of her daughters best friend

And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2227 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 7:08 PM
@MintFinch Hahah that's exactly what happened to my Vidcund too!! I probably said the same thing... I love me some little green babies
Mad Poster
#2228 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 10:05 PM

"Yes, Garry! That's precisely why she asked you to join her in the hot tub."

(It was the very first thing Garry said when he got in beside Gloria! And it was indeed exactly what she wanted.)
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#2229 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 7:57 PM
Another:

"DUDE!!! BROSKI!!! WHY DID YOU PUT THE TRASH ON THE FLOOR!!"

"What are you doing!! There is no trashcan up there!!"

"IGNORE THE CAT YOUR SON HAS JUST BEEN BORN"

And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"
Theorist
#2230 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:25 AM
"Emma ! Why are you pregnant again ?" - The farm is so crowded that Gaïa had to move out. One bathroom for 6 sims isn't enough.
Then I used Simblender's pregnancy scanner. "Damn ! Why are you expecting twins ?!".
Mad Poster
#2231 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 12:54 PM
"Where are you going?" "Seriously?"
Jason Greenman was asleep upstairs when I directed Rose to make Mac and Cheese. She got the ingredients out of the fridge, but instead of preparing it on one of the the kitchen counters, she goes upstairs to prepare it on the counter in the bathroom next to where Jason is sleeping. She then took it back downstairs to cook it. I checked her relationship panel, and their chemistry had changed from two bolts to three bolts. Since this is the stupid shit three bolt Sims do all the time, I knew I was going to need to remove the counter from the bathroom to stop it. I removed the free counter, and put in a pedestal sink that didn't require a counter.

"Fucking Family Sims"
Just when I was about to leave the Greenman house, Rose and Jason ACR woohooed and I heard baby chimes. They have Daisy and a born in game daughter named Leah, and since their house is small I don't know where the hell I'm going to put this baby.
Instructor
#2232 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 1:05 AM
"Nononono don't go and slap her, I just got you two talking again!"
"I SAID STOP. DON'T DO IT"
"Eh, whatever, go ahead. Have fun"

Lilith and Angela Pleasant living in the same dorm wasn't the best idea. Thankfully freshman year is over now so I'm moving them and their respective boyfriends into separate houses. I thought that aging up into young adults, they might be a little more mature and decide to at least attempt to get along, but nope.

"The bisexuals are taking over Pleasantview... it's going to be awesome!"

I use a random number generator to work out gender preference then set it manually through ACR, since the ACR randomiser seemed to just be making everyone straight. It should work out at 80% straight, 10% bi and 10% gay, but Pleasantview ended up being 25% bi. As a bi person myself, I love it!

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Top Secret Researcher
#2233 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 1:58 AM
Sung to one of my toddlers, "Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep little idiot...well you are, or you're gonna be, because you are a Sim!"

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Field Researcher
#2234 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 5:00 PM
"WHAT is going on there?"
It's early morning, and loud noises are coming from Ramaswami apartment. Both Priya and Sanjay are chilling at playground.
Instructor
#2235 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 5:03 PM
"Tara WHY? You're still a teenager!"

Of course she got pregnant on the first try too. Just after Dina also got pregnant autonomously, after just having a baby. So Armand is going to have to deal with a pregnant wife and pregnant daughter at the same time, and the house is going to be full of small children. Great.

Call me Abi if you want, it's easier to type than my username!
Mad Poster
#2236 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 4:36 AM
"Okay, I just heard the falling-in-love noise--when did I unlock the employee room?"

Two customers decided to get it on in a sofa back there.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Theorist
#2237 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 4:13 PM
Yesterday: "I know, that was really mean of me."

Said after locking in a Knowledge sim's want to get engaged to a Romance sim...that had a fear of getting engaged to him. So, after popping the question he got +5,000 points, she got -3,500 points and became pretty moody after that. He immediately rolled a want to get married, but I'm waiting until she rolls a fear of getting married to him before granting the want.

Why yes, I do enjoy drama in my game, and these two should make for an interesting couple.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#2238 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 12:11 PM
I never figured out why a sim would say yes if they had a fear of getting married.
Mad Poster
#2239 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 2:29 PM
For the same reason Sims who want to make out sometimes reject the interaction. Because this game is dumb.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#2240 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I never figured out why a sim would say yes if they had a fear of getting married.

Social pressure/expectation that it's the "normal" thing to do? Not wanting to disappoint parents who are pushing them to tie the knot? The assumption that their fears are just "ordinary nerves that everyone has" and that once they've actually done it, they'll be happy? Fearing losing their partner altogether more than they fear the commitment of marriage? Good old gold-digging? There's a lot of storytelling potential in a sim who fears marriage doing it anyway.
Mad Poster
#2241 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 3:17 PM
I am SO keeping you guys for when I'll upload these outfits...
As I am testing stuff in my test 'Hood using testers I created for test..ifications. They are just too handsome, they are going right into my SavedSims folder.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Theorist
#2242 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 11:15 PM

Well, for all sorts of reasons people in real life accept a proposal and get married all the time, even when there are doubts. Why should sims be any different?

As for this couple, for a Romance/Popularity sim she has been pretty faithful (ACR2 and freewill always ON can really tear a relationship apart sometimes), and really into the guy. He is Knowledge/Family, and they were already going steady (Adults Go Steady mod), so when he rolled the want to get engaged to her, it did not surprise me. Her having a fear about, just made it more interesting.

While I like having couples in my game, I'm not one for having perfect couples...that gets boring real quick.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#2243 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 4:41 AM
It's the proposal that annoys me I think. It's not just saying yes; it's saying yes! ecstatically and throwing yourself into the other person's arms. That doesn't look like you're uncertain about it.

Well, if she doesn't have a fear of getting married then maybe she's decided it's not so bad after all.
Forum Resident
#2244 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 3:53 PM
Me: *sighs* How can we potty train the twins if you're wetting yourself on the floor! You're a nanny! You should at least know where the toilet is! You know the one right there?!

Nanny waves at me and whines that she needs the toilet while both twins are exhausted, stinky, and a little hungry. Then she pees all over the floor.

Fabulous.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#2245 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 3:58 PM
It's the proposal that annoys me I think. It's not just saying yes; it's saying yes! ecstatically and throwing yourself into the other person's arms. That doesn't look like you're uncertain about it.

Kind've wished they'd made a third animation, where they accept but look nervous about it.

Forum Resident
#2246 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 6:20 PM
I know I didn't have enough money to pay you Nanny, but stealing the toilet and backdoor is just plain crazy.
Test Subject
#2247 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Kind've wished they'd made a third animation, where they accept but look nervous about it.

Same goes for sims that roll a fear for having a child. Sure, you don't have to make it seem like the parents would sooner abandon the kid in the darkest corners of the lot but at least let them show some kind of apprehension at being handed something they are currently terrified to have.
Mad Poster
#2248 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 11:02 PM
I thought everyone is a bit scared of marriage/having children myself?
Top Secret Researcher
#2249 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 12:02 AM
Most people get nervous about big life changes, even ones they know they really do want.

"Alright Dad, Mom's got the day off, so today's your day to....do whatever the f*ck you want while she takes care of the house for a change. Ain't it nice? Hahaha *voice goes softer and hoarser* enjoy it while you can you're back on diaper duty tomorrow."

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Inventor
#2250 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 9:56 PM
"Isabel, you cannot possibly be pregnant again. You just gave birth to twins yesterday" as Isabel Baldwin slides herself into a bath rather than take a shower (mod only allows autonomous baths for pregnant sims). Pregnancy scanner confirms baby on the way. This is the second pregnancy for her while on Birth Control and in the past week. Just... what sort of witchery is this?! Thank god I decided against aging off. By the time she has this one, she should be too old for any more!

Of course, now I have to move them out to a different home, because their original apartment is already too crowded.
Page 90 of 168