Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 9:40 PM
Default MCCC Household issue
Well, this is a bit of a fix.

I tried fitting ten Sims in one house, an adult, a young adult, and 8 toddlers. Problem was, 3 were triplets babies and when I aged them up, two toddlers disappeared.

I kind of flipped out because I had intention of playing with 10. I was worked up. I had set the household limits set to 20 sims.

I was using 5.0 and it also removed the 2 toddlers from the HUD.

Has anybody else come across this error?

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 2:37 AM
Yikes! This is a late reply but the household's after the few 8 disappear if you use the mirror to change sims. From then on, you'd have to use MCC command center to edit sims through "Modify Sim in CAS" command at the sub-menu area.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 3:37 AM
I have the MCCC mod as well, though I have yet to mess around with the features it has. I will have to look into this more and see if I can find an answer, in the meantime if you get the help needed from someone else I am glad they were able to help you sooner.
Stupid people are stupid
#4 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Well, this is a bit of a fix.

I tried fitting ten Sims in one house, an adult, a young adult, and 8 toddlers. Problem was, 3 were triplets babies and when I aged them up, two toddlers disappeared.

I kind of flipped out because I had intention of playing with 10. I was worked up. I had set the household limits set to 20 sims.

I was using 5.0 and it also removed the 2 toddlers from the HUD.

Has anybody else come across this error?

Yes. This happens when you have more than 8 sims in your household and the youngest are babies.
I had this happen this weekend. Had 9 Sims, youngest were triplets. 1 disappeared when I had a sim use the mirror to change its appearance. Bringing the total back to 8.

My solution was not to use the mirror options until the babies aged up. Only happens to babies, not toddlers.