Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:25 AM
Default I Don't remember how it's done
Hello everyone I have a question I don't remember how this cheat is done or how to do it.Ok I downloaded a floor shelf for bread but the bread will not go on it. I try moveobjects on, no luck.
What do I need to do to enable the bread to go on the shelves? Thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:33 AM
It sounds like you need a slot object. If it doesn't go on the shelf with MOO, it means the shelf doesn't have a slot for it to place.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 1:37 AM
I think you should link us to what you are talking about @Simonut as I have no idea what it is.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 2:17 AM
It might be that the bread object is not coded to fit on shelves. This is an easy fix in SimPE and I can post instructions if you like. Or it might be the shelves don't have slots though that seems unlikely - does anything else go on there if you try it?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 2:49 AM
Sounds like a job for an OMSP.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 3:33 AM Last edited by Simonut : 22nd Sep 2018 at 3:44 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I think you should link us to what you are talking about @Simonut as I have no idea what it is.

@joandsarah77 I original found the link very recently in WCIF when a member lauratje86 left a question about Bread and a picture in post #3.
And another helpful member PenelopeT left a link in post #6 to get the Bread there are other items including shelves.
The link show a picture of the shelves but the bread will not place on it. here http://pixelry.tumblr.com/post/1743...of-me-trying-to

@maxon Thanks you for reaching out to help me, but SimPE and I never became lovers I never understood how to work with it. And thanks to everyone who reply.

Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 2:34 PM
The bread is cloned from the freezerbunny. Looks like it's set as decorative and as a small object, so it should be placeable on most surfaces.

Doesn't look like the shelf has any slots included, so you may want to find another shelf to put the breads on, or alternatively use OMSPs.
Theorist
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 3:22 PM
@Simonut - There was an edit done by Nekosayuri for those grocery shelves to address the issue of them not having slots, you can find the info and download link at http://nekosayuri.tumblr.com/post/1...ons-to-pixelrys.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 7:44 PM
Someone uploaded shelves without slots? Seems a bit pointless.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 1:46 AM Last edited by Simonut : 24th Sep 2018 at 2:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
@Simonut - There was an edit done by Nekosayuri for those grocery shelves to address the issue of them not having slots, you can find the info and download link at http://nekosayuri.tumblr.com/post/1...ons-to-pixelrys.

@PenelopeT Thank you once again for sharing the link and your kindness. I just came on line today and saw your link with workable shelves.

Theorist
#11 Old 24th Sep 2018 at 11:08 AM
@Simonut - You are very welcome. I've updated that grocery bread WCIF with the link info as well...just in case someone else decides to use those shelves. Should have added it from the start, but since I do not use the shelves and the WCIF was only about bread loaves, just didn't think about it.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 1:40 AM
@PenelopeT Thanks for all your help, and updated of the bread grocery link a good idea, for anyone who need it.