Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glassdahl
kid#4 is still baking.

http://gyazo.com/3428ba48230b25b9a416e297ee7b79ad It's a boy! Deangelo Stanford.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:07 PM
Hay if i could get some help i would greatly appriciate it so i was wondering can the water sister hav another aspiration?
Test Subject
#103 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:10 PM
Default Help Please
Hay if i could get some help i would greatly appriciate it so i was wondering can the water sister hav another aspiration?
like big happy family.
Test Subject
#104 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleG
like big happy family.
doesnt that one require her having her own kids?
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 11:37 PM
I decided to try my hand at a Sims 4 challenge to see if I could relieve some of the boredom that overcomes me when I play this game for a few sim days. And I picked this one to be my first.

Muireann Ambrose, Air.

Tahra Ambrose, Earth.

Enya Ambrose, Fire.

Assana Ambrose, Water.

I currently have one baby and I moved the baby's father in so that when Tahra has grown her first Cow Plant, he can be sacrificed. I plan on sacrificing all of her baby daddies. And also, Assana is runnign around the house like a maniac as since the baby is born, every single appliance and plumbing they own is starting to break down. It's insane.
Test Subject
#106 Old 13th Jul 2015 at 1:37 AM
I think that it would be more easy if the earth sister do the cooking since she has the ingredients. Thats how i am playing it :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#107 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 1:14 AM
Hey guys, long time no see, I made a small update for GTW. The changes aren't anything too significant and shouldn't affect your original game too much. Loving all the videos, stories and updates from everyone! Keep it up
Test Subject
#108 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 6:50 AM
What do we do if our water sister finishes her aspiration?
Test Subject
#109 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 10:59 AM
Default Killing with Cowplant
I don't know if there is any other way to kill a person other than having them move in. Does anyone know??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#110 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StuffedSimmer
I don't know if there is any other way to kill a person other than having them move in. Does anyone know??

You can use testingcheats and hold Shift while clicking on the target sim and click Add to Family regardless of the amount of sims in the household. Your funds will not be affected.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 10:06 PM Last edited by FizzMidnight : 4th Aug 2015 at 10:25 PM.
Can someone elaborate on this:
"You are allowed to cheat for your initial house (buying or building) but you must have around $1,000 simoleans when you're done, and you cannot buy luxuries other than what is listed below (you must buy those with earned simoleans)."

Does that mean we can't buy the listed items until we have earned the money to get them?
Fire - Double bed, fireplace, bar, bathroom
Water - Kitchen, bathroom, bed, kids' room/s with beds and children's toys (you can buy cribs if you wish but I think they're useless since you get a free one when you give birth anyway)
Air - Study (with computer and bookshelves), bedroom, bathroom, kid's learning objects (such as the drawing table)
Earth - Bed, exercise equipment (treadmill, punching bag, etc), gardening objects, bathroom

If we can supply the above items, what are these luxury items we are not allowed to get?

EDIT: does that mean the musical instruments, televisions, stereos, art easels... etc?
Test Subject
#112 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 4:49 PM
Soooo, what to do with the children? Like, leave them die? That's a bit harsh. But hey, not my challenge, not my rules.
Also, this would be super cool when EA would release Supernatural and elements. In the survey, they said elements too, so hoping for that :lovestruc
Test Subject
#113 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 3:06 AM
I made the mistake of reading the rest after I had made the house~! I made an extra room for baby making and kids. And A kitchen, And bathroom. Its a castle layout, Could the challenge still be done correctly with these things? I could try and add a bar and athletic Equipment
Test Subject
#114 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 3:33 AM Last edited by ScarletWolfSims : 10th Aug 2015 at 3:35 AM. Reason: Spelled user wrong.
Uploaded it :D
I uploaded the house if you want to see it cx I will upload the sims later, It will have the hashtag and it will be called Four Immortal Sisters. Its by Nattalishous.
Test Subject
#115 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 8:42 PM
Part of the nerd brain aspiration for air has her doing handiness stuff and Waters master chef aspiration needs her to join the chef career. Also you've left it so Air is pretty much learning 6 or 7 skills all by herself. Maybe that needs to be spread out a bit. Each element gets a instrument or something?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#116 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 5:19 AM
Hey everyone! Just a reminder. While I've written the rules of the challenge, it is YOUR game, so feel free to play it however YOU want, and modify the challenge to your needs. If you want to have 2 sisters and 2 brothers, or all brothers, go for it. If you want each element to learn a different instrument as @teardrops2m said, do it! That being said if you're still confused or not clear or anything, or want to play it strictly to my written rules, ask ahead
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#117 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 5:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FizzMidnight
Can someone elaborate on this:
"You are allowed to cheat for your initial house (buying or building) but you must have around $1,000 simoleans when you're done, and you cannot buy luxuries other than what is listed below (you must buy those with earned simoleans)."

Does that mean we can't buy the listed items until we have earned the money to get them?
Fire - Double bed, fireplace, bar, bathroom
Water - Kitchen, bathroom, bed, kids' room/s with beds and children's toys (you can buy cribs if you wish but I think they're useless since you get a free one when you give birth anyway)
Air - Study (with computer and bookshelves), bedroom, bathroom, kid's learning objects (such as the drawing table)
Earth - Bed, exercise equipment (treadmill, punching bag, etc), gardening objects, bathroom

If we can supply the above items, what are these luxury items we are not allowed to get?

EDIT: does that mean the musical instruments, televisions, stereos, art easels... etc?

You are allowed to buy the items on the list with cheats (before you reduce your funds to 1,000 simoleans). Luxury items are anything NOT on the list.
Test Subject
#118 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 4:40 PM
Well I will try this but I am new at doing challenges like this lets see how far I get before I get frustrated! But I do have one question if Air can only develop knowledge based traits how do you prevent the others from doing the same do you turn off the mode where they fix their own needs?
Test Subject
#119 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 8:44 PM
How do I start a completely new game without removing my other two games (I don't want to kill the sims I've made myself, lol)?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#120 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marvels
How do I start a completely new game without removing my other two games (I don't want to kill the sims I've made myself, lol)?

It's very easy, actually! When you first start up the game, in the menu on the top right there's a button that looks like a +. It will start you off in a new game in CAS, no need to delete anything. Took me a while to figure out when I first got the game!
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 18th Aug 2015 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Scklsy
You are allowed to buy the items on the list with cheats (before you reduce your funds to 1,000 simoleans). Luxury items are anything NOT on the list.

Thank you so much for the clarification! I am anxious to put this challenge into play. Very likely I am going to do this one after I am done with my 100 baby challenge. I think I have 1 or 2 generations left on that one. LOL
Test Subject
#122 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 8:54 AM
I want to try this challenge! It sounds great!
Test Subject
#123 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 9:02 AM
This AWSOME definitely playing it!
Test Subject
#124 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 3:05 PM
So here is my sisters. They have a somewhat supernatural element to them, as well as matching 'uniforms':
Screenshots
Test Subject
#125 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 8:06 PM
I have currently 3 versions of this game... (all in Sims 4) One is the original I started but got bored with, second is my second try and my third is going to be a Let's Play on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc...Rhz5T4ZQ/videos ) I don't have any episodes up yet for this challenge but I have The CAS for each sister uploaded if anyones interested. Going to start recording the first episode today
Page 5 of 8