Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 9:53 PM
Default My Creation is completed!
Hi everyone! I just finished making my opening for my new series, Autumn Divide.
I would love construction criticism!
Autumn Divide Opening
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 12:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neiaalthea
Hi everyone! I just finished making my opening for my new series, Autumn Divide.
I would love construction criticism!
Autumn Divide Opening

My first question would have to be?...............what is it about?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 10:03 PM
It's the opening for a series about a girl named Autumn who goes to another universe, gets involved with the war going on, and finds out that she's the incarnation of her mother who previously died in a massacre before the war started. I'm trying to tie in a lot of spiritual references in it, for example, "connecting with one's higher self," "tapping into the frequency of love."

I have a lot of time on my hands, unfortunately.
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 11:23 AM
Criticism...hm....It was amazing...I loved the song and the characters .I cant wait to watch the series....The only thing that I have to mention is that i couldnt understand the story like skyrider77...Apart from that the idea is perfect...You could maybe use some slides to inform the viewer about the story flow...In my opinion always .....Keep up the good job and good luck...*waving hands*