Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2012 at 12:41 AM
Default Editing Vampire Glow?
Hello everyone! I'm new to this editing, but I feel that I'm getting along fairly well.

Now that I have Supernatural, I have been playing Vampires quite a bit. I want to see if I can edit the 'glow' that occurs with a vampire's eyes. As anyone using contacts or default eyes would notice, the glow of a vampire's eyes don't always line up with the contacts/defaults.

I want to see if softening the edges or making it encompass the entire eye (rather then just the center) is possible. That way it fits all eyes and not just EA-sized eyes. This is where my questions come in... how would I go about finding the file necessary to edit? I'm not asking for perhaps a direct route, but maybe a tutorial for finding these sorts of things. I didn't see one, but it could be that I was getting the terminology confused.

Also, has this already been done? Is it even possible? Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this!
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 7:01 PM
I've been looking around but can't find any vampire eyes texture. My feeling is that the glow is probably a lighting effect, in which case as far as I know no one knows yet how to modify it.