Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 4:49 PM Last edited by delonariel : 9th Oct 2016 at 11:37 PM.
Default Problem with making object recolourable
I've been trying to make the converted basket-dresser from the Sims Castaway Stories recolourable following HugeLunatic and IgnorantBliss's tutorials, but for some reason it just isn't working. Tthe problem might be with the MMAT since the object didn't have one and I had to clone one from another package, but I thought I'd edited everything on it that needs editing. I'm at a complete loss with this thing and would appreciate if someone with more experience could have a look.

The original is from the site that I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention, but all I've touched in the package are the MMAT and the GMND.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  OutdoorBasket - edited.zip (319.8 KB, 8 downloads) - View custom content

~~like a dirty dog
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 10:40 PM
It is recolorable. You just want to change the default flag to true in the mmat. If you want the clothes pile recolorable, repeat the addition of another mmat for it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 11:37 PM
Don't I feel silly! I was looking at the scenegrapher and everything and still couldn't put it together. Learn something new every day. Thank you!

~~like a dirty dog
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 7:12 AM
Another pair of eyes is needed sometimes to spot what's wrong.